Candy Fics.... Let's scoop #1

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

AshleyNichol
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Candy Fics.... Let's scoop #1

Post by AshleyNichol »

Hi! I am a candy writer, and Im writing a new story you can click the link in my sig :D

Title: Death and the Angel

Disclaimer: The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended.

Pairings/Couples/Category: M/M (Maybe more...?)

Rating: Adult (eventually)

Summary: Michael is talking to his dream girl online, and Maria's talking to Michael, the school’s "scary weirdo". Neither one knows who they're really talking to. Think Bang Bang You’re Dead meets You've Got Mail.

It has gotten a lot of positive feedback on CID I hope you read it and enjoy
Because Happily-Ever-After Doesn't Always Happen
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Christmas Island

Written for Insidious heart who won me in a recent author auction. It's fluffly, smutty, Christmasy candy.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

nibbles2 wrote:Christmas Island

Written for Insidious heart who won me in a recent author auction. It's fluffly, smutty, Christmasy candy.
And it's very very very good :mrgreen: :!:
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

ArchAngel and I have started posting another long fic, "The man who didn't belong", a post-Graduation story. You can find it here :

http://candyisdandy.yuku.com/topic/1615

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

A complete fic by the great ArchAngel1973:

- The pen is mightier than the sword : http://candyisdandy.yuku.com/topic/1596

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

A new fic Angel and I have been working on, "Guerin & Deluca, P.I - T.1: A shadow in the night":

http://candyisdandy.yuku.com/topic/1641

somewhere87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by somewhere87 »

Hey guys!
Looking for two fics :)

1. I can't remeber much but i do know that Michael and Tess finds out that they are siblings and there were a scene where Michael had invited Maria over for a date and they watched a hockeygame so of course Maria was bored (and pissed). Oh yeah and Michael and Tess could talk to eachother telepathically

2. I can't remember the name but it was set after season 1 (I guess)..anyway the aliens left for anatar and now maybe 7 or 8 years later Isabel and Michael are back..they have two children (named after Alex and Maria i think) but are not a couple. Hmm in the fic Maria and Michael are slowly getting close again and in the end they get back togheter, I also remeber Maria getting Michael a job. Kyle and Liz are a couple in this fic, there were also a sequal that was mostly stargazer, i think starting with a MM wedding and Alex coming back to Roswell and meeting Isabel again.
Michael: I NEVER wanted anyone else, I still don't..- BOYA
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

I know I've read the second one a couple of times but my mind is drawing a blank, sorry Karin. :lol:
it's better to rise than fade away.
somewhere87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by somewhere87 »

I know right :lol: it's driving me craz :shock: y
Michael: I NEVER wanted anyone else, I still don't..- BOYA
Eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Eva »

I think that the problem is the lack of knowing about Candy stories. I for one hate to even come here when I want to read a good Candy story because I know that I have to dig through about 10 pages of Dreamer stories to get there.
The idea of the thread was fantastic because I agree: it's hard to find the Candy fics in here.

But I got a bit disappointed in the actual result. Only a few of the reactions contained a link to the story they mentioned. It feels like the thread lost his purpose this way. It's really a pity.
Take a look at Eva's world