Candy Fics.... Let's scoop #1

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

magamnm
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by magamnm »

PMP wrote:If anyone's interested, I'm writing a candy fic now. The link is in my author's thread, which you can find by clicking the image in my siggy. It's called 'Internet Infatuation'.

yeah, I've already read the begining and I'm loving it... :wink:
And crazy for you to update it... :lol:
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

here's one that's quite good.
Banner by Evelyn
Redrumm
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Redrumm »

xmag wrote:Collision, by Crowkisses, is a long and interesting fic. It can be found at CID and FF.net. It deals with past life on Antar and its consequences in the show (season 2).
I love that story! It's my favorite Candy fic. Also if anyone is interested I wrote a Candy fic "Switching Places" the link is in my sig. (I know it's not great, but it's the first fic I've ever written.)
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

Hi there

Hear that Candy stories are a rarity anymore

I have a few that center on Michael and Maria ..

WARNING THEY ARE ALL ADULT.. NO ONE UNDER 18

Antarian Voodoo
More of a comedy in which Michael and Maria get Voodoo dolls that work and play games on each other. The first part is posted

Pygmalion of Print
A woman receives a computer that creates what she types. Only 2 parts.. part one is posted – the second will post after the 14th.

Shattered Picasso
Michael and Maria enjoy the reflections of love as they steal some time to themselves,, pure smut .. no redeeming value. Only one parter.

I have two more planned... one to be released soon called Chocolate: OH MY another smut piece for Valentines Day.

Hope anyone who likes Michael and Maria enjoy them.
s_e_r
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Well, candy stories are rare on this board, but we can read them on another site :lol: . But thanks for posting those links. I would like to read the rest of Antarian Voodoo.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
magamnm
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: HEY CANDY PPL

Post by magamnm »

LovinGuerin2Much wrote:
What my heart wants to say by ~innocent eyes

Never alone by ~baby bre

The feeling of love by~ lizmay

Shattered dreams by ~Ella1002

Believing in destiny by ~foreverdreamer15
Hey guys can you give me the links to this fics??I can't find them... :?

Thanks...
somewhere87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by somewhere87 »

Looking for a fic, where i THINK maria was an alien too. but not sure. I think her and Kyle were siblings, and they moved back to roswell too live with their father Jim, I guess they had lived with Amy somewhere upon til then. Michael also lived there. Max had allready saved Liz, and Alex knew about it. So thoose two knew about the aliens. Maria had been close with both ALex and Liz before she moved away, and now felt left out. Then her and the other aliens were taken by the FBI, where she got pregnant with Michael. Somehow after the birth the others managed to get them out, but the baby was left inside. I think it was a sequal too, cause i think the first was ended with Maria telling Michael "that she knew were the baby were"
Michael: I NEVER wanted anyone else, I still don't..- BOYA
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

"For the love of one", by Louise, at Alien Blast. Or '"Measure in love", by Cangygurlbb, at CID.
Last edited by xmag on Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ok I did a story and put it over on the CC board.It's called Truth and Consequences and mostly a Gazer but it has all the couples in it.But the ending is Candy :lol:

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=17118
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

A candy fic is being posted now : "Full Circle : http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=17739.

Great fic. A must read.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.