M&M

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

April's fics are really good, Stimulation and Crusader's Night particularly.
it's better to rise than fade away.
ashleyt
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ashleyt »

I hope this is where I should be posting this.

Is it only me but does it seem like you have to search really hard and long to find Candy fics or Candy moments in CC fics at most sites. I know we still have Candy is Dandy and what's left at Belits, Kraving Candy and Roswell Desert Sky but whenever I want something new I end up having to settle for a Dreamer or Star Gazer fic that has some Candy in it. :x

I just had to post that somewhere it's upsetting.
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

That's true. I know that many candy stories have been written but I've pretty much read them all, so I now have to comb through the other CC ships to find a good candy sub-plot. Luckily there are writers like tequathisy, nibbles2 and Misha who write strong candy storylines or at least give us a good candy sub-plot within their stories.

I had a list of CC/Dreamer fics that had good candy sub-plots but I don't know what I did with it. I know authors like Tasyfa and EmilyluvsRoswell have written some great candy scenes within their Dreamer fics.
ashleyt
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ashleyt »

I love tequathisy and nibbles2 fics. They always have decent Candy subplots or mainly Candy fics.

EmilyluvsRoswell is the one who wrote the Home series, right? I have thast saved it's so good.

PML's fic is pretty good as well. I started it but due to RL couldn't keep up.

If you find that list Sarah, can you post it somewhere or send me a PM, I've been feeling for something fresh and new in Candy. Even if it has other ships that doesn't matter as long as the Candy is a fair amount.
Banner by Mel
More ME: My LJ l My Fics
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

I'll tell you when this fic is posted, but I am collaborating on one, which is quite original, I think. Expect a good indian storyline, with River Dog, Eddie, and to see a few social themes explored, concerning how the indians live and how they are treated.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

xmag wrote:I'll tell you when this fic is posted, but I am collaborating on one, which is quite original, I think. Expect a good indian storyline, with River Dog, Eddie, and to see a few social themes explored, concerning how the indians live and how they are treated.
I'm really looking forward to reading, your challenge was such an interesting one.

Natandy, if I find it I'll let you know. From memory I think Deejonaise was on the list, as well as the two authors I mentioned previously Tasyfa and EmilyluvsRoswell (and with EmilyluvsRoswell I was referring to the Homes series and Pilgrim Souls - she wrote a short candy story too, called Housewarming).
ashleyt
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ashleyt »

Banner by Mel
More ME: My LJ l My Fics
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

I am a bit lost about fics, lately. I have too many books to read or DVD to watch. If you find that list, I would like to have it too.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: M&M

Post by nibbles2 »

Rowedog has a couple of fics that usually start off dreamer but contain all couple plots. She has a new fic called Amongst Women which is primarily candy.

Kj4ever is another writer who is mainly a dreamer but writes great candy too. She has a few in AU with aliens and a new one in AU with aliens.
spacegirl23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re:

Post by spacegirl23 »

ashleyt wrote:I hope this is where I should be posting this.

Is it only me but does it seem like you have to search really hard and long to find Candy fics or Candy moments in CC fics at most sites. I know we still have Candy is Dandy and what's left at Belits, Kraving Candy and Roswell Desert Sky but whenever I want something new I end up having to settle for a Dreamer or Star Gazer fic that has some Candy in it. :x

I just had to post that somewhere it's upsetting.
Hi ashleyt, try Alien Blast (owned by Fehrbaby). So much Candy, it'll make your teeth hurt. In a good way. :D