Help! Looking for CID member!

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

spacegirl23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Help! Looking for CID member!

Post by spacegirl23 »

Hi guys, I became a member at Candy is Dandy today to message imtwinkles regarding a challenge she posted on the site. I would really like to write that challenge, which is a bit similar to what I've started, and I plan to give her credit for her plot, which is better than mine. :lol:

Would you know if she is a member at RF, and if so, please send me her (oops, assuming it's a girl coz you know, twinkles :D ) username.

Many thanks!
spacegirl23
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Help! Looking for CID member!

Post by girl afraid »

Never seen them around here (but I could be wrong!), most candies haven't liked posting at RF. It's only recently that more of them have come over to post their work here.

How old is the challenge? If it's old then I'd just start writing it with full credit to the person that came up with the idea. He/she posted the challenge in the hope that someone would take it up to write, so why not? :)
it's better to rise than fade away.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

I think you've made every effort you can to contact the person in question. She posted it in the hope that somebody would take the idea and write the fic so I can't see why she would have any problem with you taking it now.
spacegirl23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by spacegirl23 »

Hey girl afraid and nibbles2, thanks so much for your replies. :D I was really looking forward to contacting him/her. Girl afraid, it's a pretty old challenge. I think more than a year old.

Aside from bouncing ideas off him/her, I wanted to know if imtwinkles is in RF so I could credit him/her here in their RF name. Hope that made sense. :D