Making of Roswell: Putting M+M together

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

spacegirl23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Making of Roswell: Putting M+M together

Post by spacegirl23 »

Hey you gorgeous Candy fans! Was looking at M+M videos in youtube and stumbled upon this "Making of Roswell" clip - Jason Katims says that Majandra Delfino, during the shoot of the pilot, told him to NOT have Michael be Maria's boyfriend. He found it so funny that he put them together!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHx67aI1r9o

If the link doesn't work, search for "Making of Roswell: Brendan Fehr". Kudos to sifigeek for uploading!! :D

Enjoy!
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Making of Roswell: Putting M+M together

Post by xmag »

Was it the interview where he told her that in the books, Michael and Maria were together? Yeah, Michael and Maria were just meant to be :wink: .

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

We should all thank our higher power that Jason Katims didn't listen to Majandra. :lol:

I do remember hearing an interview with Jason Katims where he mentioned that he wasn't sure what direction Michael and Maria would take in the show until Majandra insisted that she wasn't to be paired with Brendan. Her reaction was what convinced him to put them together.
Banner by Evelyn
spacegirl23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by spacegirl23 »

xmag wrote:Was it the interview where he told her that in the books, Michael and Maria were together? Yeah, Michael and Maria were just meant to be :wink: .
Hey xmag, nope, in this video Jason Katims didn't actually mention the books by Ms. Metz. :D Hope you got to see it!
spacegirl23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by spacegirl23 »

tequathisy wrote:We should all thank our higher power that Jason Katims didn't listen to Majandra. :lol:

I do remember hearing an interview with Jason Katims where he mentioned that he wasn't sure what direction Michael and Maria would take in the show until Majandra insisted that she wasn't to be paired with Brendan. Her reaction was what convinced him to put them together.
Damn right!! :D