Bringing back the Candy Love!

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

ashleyt
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ashleyt »

I agree, it's why I post mostly at FF.net and have only one fic at CID, everywhere else is not very reassuring for a writer of mostly or only Candy fics.
Banner by Mel
More ME: My LJ l My Fics
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

You should post your work on the EC fic archive, if there's anywhere that is candy friendly, it's my site. LOL.
it's better to rise than fade away.
Fehrbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fehrbaby »

girl afraid wrote:I've posted my candy ficlet pretty much everywhere but here, mostly because I'm scared that no one here would like it (other than the candies who've most likely read it elsewhere). Although maybe with the mod changes, RF will be a little less intimidating for the small ficcing fishes in the sea like me. :lol:
Yes, yes, I'm modding now, so I want to see more Candy fics! I took the UC forum, because they really needed someone there, but I still keep my eyes out for Candy fics all the time. More fics, more fics! And if not here, post them on Alien Blast - it's got more Candy fics than any other category, and I want to keep it that way!!!

Christina
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Hee, I'll try and get up the courage to post it here then. It's posted on Alien Blast and I'll be posting my next mini smut extravaganza there too. ;)

Congrats on the modding position BTW, I know you'll do a fab job.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

There have been some new fics and ficcers, but they prefer to post their fics at CID or on small general archives. Or even at FF.net.

By the way, someone took my Genie challenge fic. So keep your eyes open for it. It probably won't be posted here, though.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Bump! This board is in desperate need of more candy love. :(
ashleyt
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ashleyt »

Well I reread Routines for the hundredth time last night and I swear it gets better everytime I read it.

I wonder if you could have one retired Candy fic author return who would it be?

I love Chicky's fics but I'd have to pick DocPaul cuz she was just so consistent with her Candy fiction.
Banner by Mel
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Oh you can't ask that, I can't pick just one! :lol:

Chicky, Katjen, Kateafur, kLyn, Belit and Yettaren.

Because I know Doc's good but we already have loads of stories by her, whereas there are far less by these authors, plus quite a few unfinished fics between them. Shelbecat and mnemosyne are two other writers I'd love to see make a candy comeback.
RhondaAnn
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RhondaAnn »

I would say Belit, although of course, DocPaul is my first choice, but I'd love for Belit to finish 'Timeless'. I would so love an ending to that story!
Michael and Maria He stayed for her and she left for him.

ashleyt
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ashleyt »

Speaking of Belit I just reread Tempestuous. What a great fic.

Michael finds Maria randomly (though it had to be fate) and they share this passion that grows even though it doesn't go farther than her room and garden. He's an alien. She's human. She doesn't even know his name and yet she loves him. And he loves her. Loved it :D

It would kill me to start a WIP that's not going to be finished so I haven't read Timeless.

I'm going to add Aelita to my list. I just re-read some of her stuff over at Kingdom of Tula and even though there's a lot of smut, it's all very good.
Banner by Mel