101 ways to get rid of Tess

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Max&LizLuver6

Post by Max&LizLuver6 »

Sologirl102 wrote:we should have been the ones writing the show.
I know... we could have had so much fun with it!! lol :twisted:
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

with us in charge, however, we probably would have made it fluff though. So, instead, we should have been in charge of relationship threads. So the writers would create the episodes, and we would just destroy the whole Tess getting pregnant thing because well, i just don't like tess. So, they create episodes, we control the relationships in them. If i had my say, Alex and Isabel would be dating by the end of the episode where Alex gets arrested. oh and we'd also control Michael's hairstyles, because DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Magic Mushroom Omelets. You know what I'm talking about.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
(Sorry, I was watching Comedy Central)
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

Anyways, another way to kill Tess. I say a massive body failure. Her breast implants leak, poisoning the arteries to the heart, and the chemicals from her hair dye goes to her brain and makes her officially brain dead. For good measure, the kid in her stomach goes all Alien and explodes out of her stomach. (Not Roswell alien, but the movie Alien)

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
Maxlovesliz4life
Enthusiastic Roswellian

another way

Post by Maxlovesliz4life »

HAHAHAHA! Imagine tess in the 1692! Salem Witch Trials being burned at the stack!
Max&LizLuver6

Post by Max&LizLuver6 »

Lol... that would be so awesome!! I like the idea that Tess gets ubducted by brutal serial killers wanting ransom but no one notices she is gone so they dismemeber her piece by peace making shure she doesn't die until they get to her heart...
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

we are so blood thirsty. It's almost not funny, but than it is.

She takes a really hot shower and the steam builds up.

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

*backs away slowly, reminding herself never to piss off Roswell fanatics*

:lol: :lol: :lol:
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Max&LizLuver6

Post by Max&LizLuver6 »

Sologirl102 wrote:we are so blood thirsty. It's almost not funny, but than it is.
Yeah it would be not funny if it was to anyone else... but then it's tess so its really funny! :twisted:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

How to get rid of Tess hmmmm maybe pairing her off with Kyle like she should have been :roll: Maybe if the writers on the show would have had two brain cells to rub togther,other than being the dumbass that they were than they would have thought of that. :roll:
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

Has anyone said something about her getting eating alive by gerbils (a.k.a. her own kind :lol: ) while drowning in green Tobasco Sauce?
Last edited by touched by an alien on Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is an occasion... rise to it.