Which Max and Liz scene made you cry/touched you the most?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

puredreamer05
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by puredreamer05 »

I would have to say when Max and Liz said goodbye in Departure *tear* and when Max proposed to her. AWWW.

Although another sad moment is when Liz loses it and starts yelling at Max in Departure. It was like you could actually feel her anger towards him. And, frankly he deserved every bit of it. But it was still a sad moment because you sit there thinking, WOW this is not going to help anything. :cry:
Maia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maia »

Although I am an absolute Dreamer the scene that made me cry, the most was Departure, after Max drops Liz off at the Crashdown.

But EOTW, when Liz goes to Max´s bedroom and tell him she wouldn´t die for him. My heart broke. ( I´m so emotional when it comes to Max and Liz).

But his proposal to Liz in Graduation, I was close to tears again.
Then when the episode ended, I couldn´t believe I couldn´t watch any new episodes of Roswell again.

Maia
read my fics

Love In An Elevator
Chances Are
Holding Onto Sunsets
On The Other Side
My Life With You
Secret Desires
Don´t You Touch Me
Dream Girl
Khivars Daughter
Max4Liz4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Max4Liz4ever »

I cried a lot during end of the world.

Also in ch-ch-changes and departure. I just get really sad :(
Jason's Lover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Jason's Lover »

the max and liz scene that made me cry was definitely from the destiny episode when liz walked away from max. god that scene was just so damn sad!! even to this day whenever i watch that episode i still get choked up. and the second scene would probably have to be from the episode changes when liz and max had that discussion from her window when i guess they had broken up. it was max's face that just like had me so crushed when he realized what she was saying and how teary eyed he got when she closed the window and when he whispered that he loved her!!! god that part killed me!!! and another scene was in the departure episode when max was saying goodbye to liz in the jeep. he tried to be brave and strong for her and compose himself but after he saw her walk through those crashdown doors he just broke down! god i hate to see max cry, it breaks my heart!!

crystal
Kruemelmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Kruemelmonster »

Roswell. Oh my god. I've seen so many sad shows, but I've never cried as much as I have with Roswell. I couldn' t sleep, after max had slept with tess and I wrote about hundred frustrated dreamer fics, where tess was a real demon and had to die or something. Looks like I was right, huh?
The proposel didn' t do anything to me, cause i couldn' t understand neither Max nor liz anymore.
But the scene in depature...yeah. I was really crying.
But it hurt me the most, when Max saw Liz with Kyle. That...oh my god. How hurt Max looked and how he reacted after that. There was...so much...(forgot the english word) tension? (hope it is, thats embaressing)
and I wanted to hit Liz for saying "yes, I slept with kyle" everytime he asked.
I was...a wrack or something.
Yeah, and this "don't shut me out"- scene nearly brought me to tears. Nearly.
I'm a really emotional dreamer. I don' t know why. I started watching the show at sexual healing. Maybe that' s the reason.

bye,
Krümelmonster.
I'm blue. I'm happy.
poodle69
Enthusiastic Roswellian

dreamer and awaken dreamer

Post by poodle69 »

max and liz
end of the world tore me up
departure when max said he slept with that alien banchee hoe, when liz screamed at him, when they said goodbye, and wat mad me scream was when he let that murderous b**** go
destiny them in the van when they finally said i love u, then she leaves his ass
white room/maxtomax when liz was falling apart and when max screamed nooooo cause he thought they killed her
meet the dupes when they showed max givin the gift back and when they showed zan gettin hurt{cause i don't believe he's dead}
now wat made me smile every lovin & shy moment between them, when ava said zan was always waitin for someone to walk into his life {which we all know who that is} and last wat burns me inside ROSWELL being gone
SwedenGirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hi!

Post by SwedenGirl »

It must have been in the end of the world...
i think i never cried so much...=)
Love you all
Vinky
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Vinky »

"Destiny"... at the end, when Liz walked away... oh my god, i've never seen a TV show that would make me cry so hard... also, the end of the world... That was just.... ehh... i want to cry again and again when I remember it. :(
We all have to fight our battles.. alone.
Behrian88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrian88 »

I promise, I cried like a babie when Liz left Max in Destiny.. :cry:
I couldn't stop crying after that, I watcht it still today and that makes me so sad inside..
cause here in Sweden they haven't even showed the hole Season two!!
A soulmate is one who makes life come to life.
Two heart that beats as one.
I Shall Believe.
Dreamer Forever.

"What's so great about normal?
-Everyone has their own centre to this universe."
Nan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Nan »

I always cry at "Chant Down Babylo"... I just can't watch this without tears. I love that scene when Max tells Liz to kill him... It's so beautiful, and the music... For me it's one of the best episodes in show. But I also love TEOTW - and I cry on it everytime too :wink: It's so sad and... :cry: I can't help but wonder where is my handerchief.
But Max's proposal... I was crying like a baby when I was watching "Graduation". Even my parents didn't say anything, and that was something unbelivable...