Which Max and Liz scene made you cry/touched you the most?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

donna4behr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Max and Liz Favourite Moments

Post by donna4behr »

Hello,

This is my first post and I think this club is excellent.

I like 'Toy House' when Kyle gets hurt in the basketball game and Max sees Liz's face. The look on his face is painfull.

In 'We Are Family' when Alex is back from Sweden and Liz asks Max to meet her in the eraser room.

Liz : Why can't you come with me?
Max : Because I can't. But I'll be watching you Liz Parker and I'll be here when you get back.

In 'Blind-date' when Liz is calling a cab. Max has the beamiest smile I've ever seen.

Liz : Stay
Max : Staying

Every Max and Liz fan finds 'Destiny' a hard one. At the beginning theres so much loving but by the end the love has ended.

Theres probably a few more Max and Liz moments but if I mentioned them all I'd be here forever.

Best wishes to all, Donna X X :wink:
dreambehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambehr »

strawberryapple wrote:The scene that really made me cry, was the "jeep scene" the night they both had a talk. When Max said, I always thought I'd give you my graduation ring..OMG! I was crying my heart out with the scene after..Liz was entering The Crashdown and Max was crying..The pain in their eyes..Oh dear:(

Another one was EOTW it's a given already why, of course all of us had the same feelings for that episode..The last would be Cry your Name, odd as it may be but I really cried for them coz for the first time they are really at each others throat..that no matter how they love each other, when it comes down to it. They both won't give up their pride and what they believe in.
I know what you mean. The Departure scene was so sad. *sob* I was so sad especially when Max said, "Not like I love you." and he wiped away her tears and when he broke down when she went in the Crashdown.

And the thing I love about them is although they love each other, they still stand up for their principles and won't back down despite it breaking their hearts to do it.
In 'Blind-date' when Liz is calling a cab. Max has the beamiest smile I've ever seen.

Liz : Stay
Max : Staying
That scene was so adorable!
babylisou
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by babylisou »

It may sound crazy but when I think about it it isn't. Everytime Max or Liz cry make me cry....

but the scene that I remember made me cried was in I cry your name, yeah yeah, Alex death adn all, but the scene when Liz and Max are shouting at each other made me cry! as well in it's too bad and it's too late when Liz decided to go to the airport and Max try in a vail attempt, to stop her...

I just can't bear them arguing... but at the same time they are so good actors that for me those are the best scene of the show... it may shock some Dreamers but that's how I feel...

I mean I like Heat wave's first kiss, and Destiny's declaration of love, and I even like graduation's proposal... but those two scene are the best for me, as well as Max's goodbye at the end of departure...

hope it won't hurt too much dreamers... Kissouilles. babylisou...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

One scene that always makes me cry is really a Max scene.
In "I cry your name" when Max goes into the van to "heal" Alex.
He comes out looking so BROKEN. :cry: He obviously needed some support, but all anyone could think about was Isabel. I want to scream at that all. Someone should have given him a hug, preferably Liz, but nobody was thinking of Max. Even Valenti could have put an arm around his shoulders. But instead of getting support, he's expected to give it - go to Isabel.
Poor kid. :(
amersau
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by amersau »

I just have to say one of the hardest scenes for me to get thru would be the end of Destiny....when Max tells her "you mean everything to me". That just breaks my heart.
Amersau
Roswell Addict
behritall4me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behritall4me »

i think I cried in end of the world and blind date it was just what max said to liz....

ThE GreAtesT ThiNg YoU'lL EvEr LeaRn Is To LoVe AnD Be LovEd In ReTurN......
Vilendra_Roswell99
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Vilendra_Roswell99 »

i think i cried in basically every scene that liz and max and or tess where in i tend to tell myself that i am to emotional
Love hurts for those who know that we creat our own 'DESTINY' dont keep on loving someone i f your soulmates then you will understand it hurts to now your own destiny but it is worth it to know
AlienDreamer101
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: *Dreamer Island...where the dream waves flow, and the dream air blows...*

Post by AlienDreamer101 »

To say I didn't cry is not true. I think everyone had cried doing Destiny,EOTW, Cry Your Name, and Departure. I was going crazy during Destiny...I couldn't stop crying. Then during Departure...I was more or less shedding a couple tears, but I straight out bawled during EOTW...and Cry Your Name, mainly because Alex died, and Liz and Max were just...not being their usual dreamy selves.

It's hard...and I'm glad we all got a happy ending.

~Shari

You can never leave the one you love...
TrueLove_Forever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by TrueLove_Forever »

I cried throughout all of EOTW. I had to rewatch it because I missed some of it the first time when I was crying! LOL!

But I don't think I've ever cried as hard as I did in Departure:

Liz: I guess that this is our goodbye. Just tell me one thing do you love her?
Max: Not like I love you.

Which a lot of people don't see as that sad, but Max just admitted that he loved Tess. That one still tugges at my heart.

ANd I was just bawling at the look Max gave Tess before he kissed her in Heart of Mine. He looked at her like her used to look at Liz. It broke my heart.

And I cried happy tears during the proposal. It was so sweet!!!

Hugs and Kisses
Kerry
Sometimes the only way to follow your heart is to break it.

dreambehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambehr »

trueloveforever- I was kinda sad too to hear Max confessing SOME kind of feelings for Tess but for me the bottomline was that his heart was ALWAYS with Liz. Whoever he was with, she was first in his heart.