Which Max and Liz scene made you cry/touched you the most?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

dreambehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Which Max and Liz scene made you cry/touched you the most?

Post by dreambehr »

I never cry watching them (probably because I'm emotionless) but I do feel sad during that Destiny scene where she walkes away, when they kissed their 'last' kiss in Departure and when they look at each other with such pain in their eyes.

Max's expression when he saw Liz and Kyle together was totally sad . . .

I'll probably get teary when they break up during that window scene in Ch-ch-changes and also when he proposes. I saw the clip of the proposal and Max just about looked ready to cry with happiness when Liz said "Yes." As if she wouldn't accept the proposal anyway.
AlienDreamer101
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: *Dreamer Island...where the dream waves flow, and the dream air blows...*

Post by AlienDreamer101 »

The first ever scene that made me cry was in 'Destiny' at the end, when Liz walked away. I have never cried so hard for a show. Then in EOTW...I cried again...I cried during Changes and then I was crying happy tears during Graduation.

~Shari

You can never leave the one you love...
Vanessa16
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Vanessa16 »

The most touching scenes for me would have to be:
Max (to Liz) : I could die in 5 minutes or 50 years from now.... But my destiny is always the same... Its you

or: the proposal

Max: I want to be with you forever
Liz: Forever could only be 12 days
Max: Than we will take those 12 days and live 12 lifetimes.... Liz, will you marry me?
Liz: Yes
coracat
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by coracat »

I was crying my eyes out in The End of the World. I got nearly in every scene totally teary... Seeing both so upset and suffering was too overwhelming... :cry:

It touched me totally when Liz said to Max in Max to the Max, that she wouldn´t leave without him *sigh* they were seperated by this window in the mirror maze....

*bea*
frenchkiss70
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by frenchkiss70 »

I cried for the first time in Destiny when Liz walks away from Max. Then EOTW, when Liz tells Max she wants to date normal boys and when Max catches her in bed with Kyle, and her last dance with FM, my dramer heart was ripped open :cry: :cry: :cry:
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian
Location: Like Heidi... in the green, but freaking cold mountain!!

Post by RebeccaBehrEvans »

I cried too when watching Destiny the first time.. when they are in the van and profess their love for the first time.......or when Liz walks away from Max (and I swear that I still cry each and every time I watch this episode..but now, from the moment Max says to the others that now it's the 4 of them.... cos then I know what is coming, and it's all it takes me to start!! :lol:)
In fact I cry almost every time they fight!! :lol:

But the worst is in EOTW...I cry during the whole episode.... an particularly when I look at Max's face when Liz tells him she doesn't want to die for him (man, he breaks my heart each and every time!).. or when she talks with FM, and of course when Max finds her in bed with K.......in the Harvest when they are in the car at the beginning or when Max runs after Liz, but she lies again...in ITLAITB..almost all the episode... In Cry your name..when Alex dies..... when Max and Tess.....well you see..but I don't want to write it :lol: , when she tells him she's pregnant and when Max tells Liz Tess is pregnant...and when finally they are together again at the end of Departure. And of course in Ch-Ch-Changes ..and last but not least..in Graduation..but this time they are tears of joy(well, except at the end..then I cry because this is the end of the show!! :lol:)
Man, I just realized how much time I spend crying while watching my fave show!! :lol: :wink:
AlienDreamer101
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: *Dreamer Island...where the dream waves flow, and the dream air blows...*

Post by AlienDreamer101 »

I have to agree...EOTW, had me crying the whole episode...I was screaming at Liz to stop saying these things to Max when she was in his room, telling him she wouldn't die for him. Then when Max saw her in bed with Kyle...I lost it...because of the look in his eyes...u didn't see that sparkle of love there anymore.

The happy moments are wonderful too...the proposal...the van scene where they professed their love for the first time. When Max told Liz that she was his dreamgirl...and when he told her she was the only one for him. That was sweet. Also in MTM, when they were in the Mirror Maze. That was lovely.

~Shari

You can never leave the one you love...
Jessibelle47
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jessibelle47 »

Max: I want to be with you forever
Liz: Forever could only be 12 days
Max: Than we will take those 12 days and live 12 lifetimes.... Liz, will you marry me?
Liz: Yes
I havee to agree with Vanessa16 I totally cried during this scene. :cry: :cry:
A drop in the ocean,
A change in the weather,
I was praying that you and me might end up together.
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert,
But I'm holding you closer than most,
'Cause you are my heaven.

A Drop In The Ocean: Ron Pope
Jassy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jassy »

I was crying in the episode of... emm... I don't know its name... It's when Alex is just back from Sweden, and Liz feels like she is suffocating and wants to get away. The part in the eraser-room was so sad!

Cried during TEOTW, Destiny, and I'll probably also cry during Graduation... :cry:

What can I say? I'm sensitive... :roll:
Laramis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Laramis »

I have to admit, too many scenes have made me cry or get emotional. I have been watching the episodes lately as my Father-in-law has been taping them off of the SciFi channel for me. He has cable and we do not. :) But the episode that touched me today was the one were Alex had "come back" from his "trip". Liz pulled Max into the eraser room and asked him if he'd ever wanted to go to Switzerland. She really meant anywhere other than Roswell. He said that he could not, but he didn't want her ever regretting giving up her dreams for him and told her to go to her "Switzerland" and he would look over her wherever she went and would be waiting for her when she returned. Sigh! :)

Laramis