Which Max and Liz scene made you cry/touched you the most?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

natalie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by natalie »

I'm always emotional, I cry at everything! (King Kong, for one... haha) But Roswell was the only show that left my heart aching, wether it be from happiness or anger or pain... !!!! I hated it and loved it all at once.

But for right now, I really remember crying after Liz found out that Tess was pregnant and that Max and the gang was going to leave. They were in the jeep and they kissed and he gave her the necklace... I think that was it... but anyways... she walks away and the camera pans to Max and he tries to hold his emotions in... and when she is out of sight, he just lets it all go and cries. I totally cried with him. I HATED the whole triangle thing between him and Tess. And the baby idea.... HORRIBLE!

::sigh:: It began as such a great love story...
POM

Re: Which Max and Liz scene made you cry/touched you the most?

Post by POM »

I loved all the sexual tenstion in 'Heatwave' and how it started with tension and ended with a kiss...Loved it!!! But ' Graduation' made me cry because I knew it was the final episode...but happy they got married in the end so Liz could have her wedding dance that she thought she lost in season 2 in 'End of the World'.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Which Max and Liz scene made you cry/touched you the most?

Post by Hunter »

The most tearful and heartfelt dreamer moment for me is when Max healed Liz. :cry: Omg, the way he rushed to save her, risking everything...just touched my heart and words can't describe how I felt.

I managed to find a video on youtube..it's not in english. I kept replaying it again and again. Just watching how Max ran to save his beloved soulmate. :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDoopKnPJmE&NR=1
Roswellaliens
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Which Max and Liz scene made you cry/touched you the mos

Post by Roswellaliens »

I recently sat down and watched the first season of Roswell again because I didn't pay too much attention to the show when it was out. I think this is one of the best tv shows I have ever seen. The love max had for Liz was so intense. Im emotional as well so I cried on the sad parts. But on the season finale when Isabel had to say bye to her husband and her parents had me crying. Really crying because she wanted love and finally got but couldn't keep it and it's sad. I love this show.

Jason Behr's stare is so intense. You can't help but to fall Inlove with him.
Mistress9
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Mistress9 »

Roswellaliens wrote:Jason Behr's stare is so intense. You can't help but to fall Inlove with him.
amen :oops: 8)

I don't have one single moment. but I nearly cried when I watched TEOTW or their fights after Alex's death.
bellaresop
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bellaresop »

I have to say, The Proposal scene touched me the most. It was my absolute favorite M/L scene of all time.