"I Shall Believe" by Sheryl Crow

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Hayleigh loves Dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Hayleigh loves Dreamer »

LIZamaMax I have that song. :D
Below are the lyrics. :lol:
Hope that helps. :D
Hayleigh

Laura Webb - On Any Given Day

Feel the steady dance of the faithful tide sound that break the slightless chance of a dreamer denied, what does it matter in the scheme of things we been, know where your going with...

Chorus: It could be right around the corner, or it could be right in front of your face, and if you just look your bound to notice it could be in your orbit any given day...

Take for instance the way of breeze,the beauty parts eventually, it could be the very thing you fear the most, it's everything your looking for...

Chorus: Oh it could be right around the corner, it could be right in front of your face, and if you just know your love you'll notice when it's in your orbit on any given day...

on any given day
on any given day
on any given day

Chorus: It could be right around the corner, it could be right in front of your face, and if you'll just know your love you'll notice when it's in your orbit any given day...

Love could be right around the corner, or it could be right in front of your face, and if you just love your bound to notice it could be in your orbit on any given day...

on any given day
on any given day
on any given day, any given day

on any given day
on any given day

Love could be right around the corner
it could be right around the corner on any given day

on any given day
on any given day

on any given day
on any given day, any given day, feel the steady dance
on any given day, feel the steady dance
feel the steady dance of the faithful tide
Do you know how hard it was for me to tell him that I didn't want to die for him? He's the only reason that I'm alive right now. You... you've... you got to come up with another plan. Please go to someone else. I... I just... I can't do this anymore. -Liz
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

how did i shall believe become their song anyways?
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

Do you mean in the story, or why the writers chose it? Well, I have no idea why they picked it, but it became their song in the story because It started playing at their wedding. Everyone else was tired, but they weren't and they danced to it.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

well that makes sense. thanks. Toodles.
Jessibelle47
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jessibelle47 »

Nothing says Max and Liz more than "I Shall Believe."
A drop in the ocean,
A change in the weather,
I was praying that you and me might end up together.
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert,
But I'm holding you closer than most,
'Cause you are my heaven.

A Drop In The Ocean: Ron Pope
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Too me it was kind of an odd song for their wedding dance.
I mean it fits EOTW perfectly, because it is a song about needed comfort. I mean take the line:

Even if it's alie say it will be alright and I shall believe.

That not everything is gonna be the way you think it outta be.
That doesn't sound like a happy wedding song to me.

Don't get me wrong luv the song and it is totally Max and Liz's considereing what they have been through, but if Tess would have left like origanlly they wouldn't have been through all the heartbreak and distrust. So why the problems?
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Elizabeth Kivana »

I love that song. Strangly, I didn't even know about it until a friend of mine borrowed me the Roswell Soundtrack for me to hear it. I just loved ever since. But there is like way that I can find it. I've looked all over town, all over the net and nothing. It's like imposible.

But it is perfect song . . . fits the whole Dreamer thing about believing and all.
roswellliz2188
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roswellliz2188 »

:) I love this song so much, that this will be my wedding song, when i get married.
nunki
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by nunki »

That song is just beautiful.
FaithfulAngel24 wrote:Too me it was kind of an odd song for their wedding dance.
I mean it fits EOTW perfectly, because it is a song about needed comfort. I mean take the line:

Even if it's alie say it will be alright and I shall believe.

That not everything is gonna be the way you think it outta be.
That doesn't sound like a happy wedding song to me.

Don't get me wrong luv the song and it is totally Max and Liz's considereing what they have been through, but if Tess would have left like origanlly they wouldn't have been through all the heartbreak and distrust. So why the problems?
Maybe it fits because it is about needing comfort.Considering everything Max and Liz have been through up to this point (even if you leave out the whole Tess situation) and will be through until their wedding, maybe they need each others comfort.This line hasn´t be connected with their love directly.Oh,I just saw that you were writing the same at the end of your post. :oops:

I agree that it´s not a happy song but I still don´t think it´s only sad...it´s a mix of both...happy and sad at the same time.At least I always get that feeling by listening to this song.And that´s why I think it matches...because not all aspects about their love are happy.They both have to give up a lot for it and we don´t even know what happend in the future Future-Max was referring to.
Pinky Banana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Pinky Banana »

Personally I think "Crash Into Me" or "We Haven't Turned Around" suit Max and Liz more than "I Shall Believe." I don't like the song. In a way it's pretty and the words do describe part of the M/L relationship, but it's too sad for me even if I didn't associate it with EOTW, my least favorite episode of Roswell as a whole. I would want something a little more upbeat for a wedding song anyway.
"Earth has become infected. You're no longer safe there. Get off the planet now."
- Larek