What type would Max Be?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

What type would Max Be?

Post by Bubblegal »

I was over at the Fan Forum and some of the viewers were talking about how Max was a like a little puppy in Season 2 because of asking Maria about Liz.

That got me thinking - We had Maria saying that Kyle was like a poodle because of the way Liz described him. We had Maria telling Liz that she got a flower from 'moondoggie'.

As Moondoggie doesn't actually exist - what type of dog would you think Max would be?

I'm not trying to offend anyone - i'm just interested in knowing what you think - if Maria had to compare Max to a dog - what do you think she would compare him to?

Or even better - what kind of dog do you think Liz would love Max as? :D

This is just something funny - no offence meant to anyone.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Re: What type would Max Be?

Post by Coccy »

LOL

I was reading a ff and i realized that Max could totally be a black Labrador!!! :lol: he's sweet, classy but strong too

sweet eyes that you can't resist

but strong character
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Coccy! After looking at those pics I completely agree!

Black Lab it is!

Ashley
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

Bubblegal wrote:
That got me thinking - We had Maria saying that Kyle was like a poodle because of the way Liz described him. We had Maria telling Liz that she got a flower from 'moondoggie'.

As Moondoggie doesn't actually exist - what type of dog would you think Max would be?
Actually, Moondoggie was in reference to Maria calling Liz Gidget. (Moondoggie was Gidget’s boyfriend) She wasn’t actually calling Max a “moon” doggie lol.

But I agree about the black lab. BTW that is the cutest little doggie I have EVER seen!

<<<Candice>>>
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Woah, that first dog pic is totally Max. How adorable! :lol:
it's better to rise than fade away.