What Kind of Dreamer Are You?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

What do you like the most about them?

Romantic Dreamer - The Soulmates thing. a little of Angst. i love their innocence, their sweetness, how their souls are connected and they can *feel* each other in a way that you can't find in another couple.
21%
Sexual Dreamer - Their Sensuality. i love how they're always so passionate with each other, how a kiss is never just a kiss and it's like the last kiss that they can share. I love how they can't keep their hand off each other :P
8%
Cherisher Dreamer - Hot&Sweet. I love *all* about them. i love how they're connected both body and soul and how they can be Innocent&Sensual all at the same time! it's a rarity. Theirs is a complete relationship with all the shadings of love.
71%

Total votes: 91

Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

What Kind of Dreamer Are You?

Post by Coccy »

what kind of Dreamer are you? :P
reply, add pics... I'm curious :P

please no bashing etc etc, just fun. I'd love to know what other Dreamers think about them (and people that just like them together without be really shippers too if they want ;) )

Soulmates and Lovers
(some random pics by me)

M&L are a complete couple, you can find many things in their relationship.
They're sweet, innocent and romantic, but they're damn sensual and passionate too even without making love! *__*
They can't stand be away from each other, their souls are connected in a way that is more than just a physical contact, but be close is always one of their needs.

The funny thing about them is that most of the time it seems that they're quiet and slow about their relationship but then suddenly you can see episodes like Sexual Healing, Busted, crash, 4 aliens and a baby and graduation where they're the opposite :lol: Suddenly they became all hot and passionate and you poor roswell fan can only watch your tv thinking "did i miss something?" :lol: sexual healing is a good example, the first time i saw it i was--> *________*

after seeing roswell many times i just realized that their kind of relationship is like that. episodes like in season3 are NOT OOC cuz they were always like that. When they're apart for a time and then they can be finally together it's like an explosion and they confuse you cuz in the previous epi they weren't like really that :lol:
it's what happened in sexual healing (they weren't together since "the balance" and in the middle you have only blind date), in busted (they weren't together since a year with all the pain that they did suffer on that time), in crash, 4aaab, graduation (podiatry practitioners anyone? :lol: oh and "Up north" suddenly can have another more funny meaning :P. they weren't really together since ch-ch-changes and after chant down babylon Liz wanted to take things a little slow between them. the making out scene in the beginning of 4aaab is even better :lol: and then in graduation we do have a "great mind" and a "tough job" :lol:)

they're a rare mix of Innocence&Sensuality that make them irresistible cuz they're sweet and romantic but passionate and sensual too. They're not just 2 horn dogs cuz their relationship isn't only about that. They're soulmates, their souls are connected in a way that you can't find in all tv-shows couples. they don't need sex in order to be closer and *together*, passion for them is only a plus, something to add but what makes them a couple is not only that aspect, they're more.

so.. what do you like the most about their relationship? what kind of Dreamer are you?

Personally I'm a Cherisher Dreamer, i really love all about them.. the truth is that i love them so much for this reason, cuz they're complete and i can see in them many shadings of love and not just only one. and I enjoy all of them <3
i love how it seems that for them a kiss is not just a kiss but it's like if it's the last one that they can share. They really savor each kiss, even just touching their hands is something special. this way, their kind of passion will never end

ps: does this poll make a sense? :oops: oh remember that I'm not American so.. sorry if my english isn't so good and the thread is not so clear :oops:

ps: i'm not the only that made the concept of "Sexual Dreamer" :lol:
Sexual Dreamers are a funny group of Dreamers created in my country (italy) by 2 crazy Dreamers :lol: we do have a specific topic like that
- Cherisher Dreamer, cuz "cherishers" is another shipper name for Max and Liz fans and in general "cherish" is a way to describe their relationship (see fanforum and their official fanlisting)
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
nunki
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by nunki »

I can only second what you already said.I also love them for being complete and for having both aspects in their relationship.

I´ve always liked the whole soulmates thing.It´s something that´s often mentioned in TV shows or movies but with Max and Liz you could really see it every time they just looked into each others eyes and that was something new to me.It even showed when they weren´t really together.
And I also like that they can be passionate and sensual too.It´s like you said...like an explosion.
For me it´s just the perfekt mix.

Great pictures you posted.
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Hard choices! what's if I tell you is all of them for me?

EVE :wink: :roll:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

begonia9508 wrote:Hard choices! what's if I tell you is all of them for me?

EVE :wink: :roll:
no problem cuz Cherisher Dreamer means ALL of them :D (in fact that's my choice too :) )
nunki wrote:I can only second what you already said.I also love them for being complete and for having both aspects in their relationship.

I´ve always liked the whole soulmates thing.It´s something that´s often mentioned in TV shows or movies but with Max and Liz you could really see it every time they just looked into each others eyes and that was something new to me.It even showed when they weren´t really together.
And I also like that they can be passionate and sensual too.It´s like you said...like an explosion.
For me it´s just the perfekt mix.

Great pictures you posted.
ITA! "Soulmates" is a very used concept of love in both tv-show and movies but after reading the true "legend" about them i really think that M&L are the only ones that made me really *see* this special kind of love.
They're really connected to each other. She's a human woman and he's the reincarnation of an alien king but still they're *the same*. She's capable to *feel* him when he's in danger or when he died like it happened in "panacea". She was in another city far away from roswell but she felt it and she was *sure* that Max died.
That human woman saved his life twice and in both cases she saved him in 2 incredible ways. The first time he was in New York and she was in roswell, the second time she brought him back with just a kiss *____*
As for Max, Liz is very important for him, she's his balance.
All the bad things that happened to him, happened when she wasn't with him.
The man fell in love with her when he was just a little boy, a boy that didn't know even who he really was, a boy that didn't trust all the people.. but there's a reason if that day little Max fell in love with little Liz. He saw her and he knew that she was the one. for 10 years he loved her and never stopped.
Liz is what kept him alive many times. In the white room and then in chant down babylon when it was only her memory that kept his soul alive and still fighting with Clayton (and for this reason he wanted to kill Liz)
in destiny he said to her that she meant "everything to him" and it wasn't a lie cuz in chant down babylon when they were falling to the ground they saw all their life in flashes and his flashes were only about her, no Isabell, no Michael, even his son wasn't there. Only her.
Same people can call his love for her "just an obsession" but firstly, love is ALWAYS a sorta of obsession cuz love is NOT a rational feeling otherwise if you can control it, it isn't love IMO, also i think that a man can't save a woman's life putting his whole life in her hands (and he was tortured for this "good action") if it was just a crush, the same man can't survive only for her thought and the same man can't let himself die for a woman if it was just a crush. if people don't want to believe in him well..there're too many things to deny here :roll: a little to much.
Personally, i could kill for a love like that :lol:

Soulmates are people that complete each other without having to delete their own personality. And M&L are like that. They never tried to change the other one and they always accepted each other for how they're both bad things and good things. Liz is human, she had no reason to love Max, for her it would have been better be in love with a normal guy and not an half alien with a life always in danger. But Liz from the very first moment, from the pilot, she accepted all of him. She didn't care *what* he was and what would have meant be with him and love him. She respected both his alien and human side, she wasn't the one that always forced him into be only alien or human cuz the other part wasn't "important". Many times she was the one that remembered him who he was. She could have all the reasons to deny his alien side but she never really did it. She lost all her dreams for this love but in the end no matter what, she had no regrets and she still was "happy Liz Parker".

Soulmates are also "friends" and M&L are friends and lovers, even when they weren't together they were always friends. In Max in the city and then in Roswell Xmas Carol Max did believe in Liz even if he was hungry with her.
Your soulmate is the only one person that can really understand, support and "help" you, and when i think about it i think about Liz.
Liz is the opposite of Tess for example. Liz doesn't need to kiss-ass him and always agree with him no matter what she really thinks with her own mind.
for example she will never agree with Max if she didn't think in the same way. She has no problem to say when he's wrong and that's what can really help him cuz people doesn't need kiss-assing. If i ask for advice i want a true advice if you don't want to give me one cuz you don't want to be involved in my decision, then shut up, it's better.
In fact he always trusted her and he believes in her for this reason. He knows that if Liz agrees with it she really think in the same way and she isn't trying to kiss-ass him in order to gain his love cuz she's another kind of woman.
I love how most of the time she's a sorta of Max's inner voice that makes things more clear for him :lol: xmas carol and samuel rising are 2 good examples.
Funny how in "Max in the city" she wasn't the one with him but she was the only one that from roswell she not only helped him with his decision but she was also the one that saved his life.. and she was in roswell not with him ^^""" the doll with him wasn't so useful

Soulmates are people that can really understand and forgive each other and these 2 are like that. After season 2 they forgave each other, Max forgave her for the lie about FMax and Liz forgave him for the Tess fiasco.
They understood each other and they're not selfish.
Liz wanted to help him into finding a son that wasn't even hers. How many women would have done that?
She got arrested for it, she did put her life in danger cuz she wanted to help him into saving the innocent baby.
I remember the end scene in "control" when she was reasonably angry with him but then when she saw that Max was hurt and something bad happened to him, she did put her reasons away and she did hug him. Some people can call her a doormat, but she isn't.
in love you can't quantity "give" and "take", you can't be selfish. She finally wanted to stand by the man she loved understanding what were priorities.

Max and Liz IMO are also the metaphor of how Soulmates are in real life ;)
In real life you can't see an alien boy and an human girl connected this way it's impossible cuz you can't have powers and the magic of roswell but.. people that are connected exist. For Example how Liz saved Max in chant down babylon can be the metaphor how how some people are saved from the one that they love.. for example a man after an accident fall in a coma, the woman he loves speak and touch him when he's "sleeping" and then he suddenly wake up even when it seemed that he was hopeless. Real life is full of people that experienced a situation like that.
In roswell most of things are a metaphor of things that you can see in real life too and i think that it was one of Jason Katims' purposes.

ahh what i big post by me sorry :oops:

ps: American Forums help me with my boring english i admit it :lol:
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Coccy wrote:Some people can call her a doormat, but she isn't. In love you can't quantity "give" and "take", you can't be selfish.
1 Chorinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

This kind of love is hard to find... many do not believe it exists... and many don't recognize it when they see it.

This is the kind of love Max and Liz had for each other, a love so rarely found...
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

Zanity wrote:
Coccy wrote:Some people can call her a doormat, but she isn't. In love you can't quantity "give" and "take", you can't be selfish.
1 Chorinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

This kind of love is hard to find... many do not believe it exists... and many don't recognize it when they see it.

This is the kind of love Max and Liz had for each other, a love so rarely found...
ITA, that's a perfect sum of their relationship *___*
Lulù
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lulù »

I'm definitely a Cherisher dreamer, I simply adore all of them *_____* what I can say? I think they are what real love is supposed to be. Unconditional. Sweet. Careful. Passional. Altruistic. Endless. Complicated.

Once I read somewhere (I'm sorry I don't remember where i did or who actually said that :( my memory sucks :oops: ) that love is like the moon: when it not grows, it just goes down. Well, I can only second that.

Max and Liz's love grew more and more throghout the show.

You can see how is so shy and pure in S1, even if kinda strong and mature. They're 16, their world is falling apart under their feet but they don't mind. They're in love and you can almost feel yourself their happiness.

You also can see how it deepens in S2, even when Max and Liz aren't together. Max has always this sad look all over his face. He's a leader, a king, but is not happy anymore. The only times you can see his eyes sparkle again is when he's with Liz.

In S3 they get back together but things are still hard for them. Max is a father, he has lost his child and this burden nearly overwhelms him. Sometimes he's wrong, sometimes Liz is wrong. They're not perfect but they do love each others and that's enough.

They make several mistakes but also learned to forgive each other.

That's what love can do.
Zanity wrote: 1 Chorinthians 13:4-8

I love this quote, it fits perfectly to them :)
WIP

Second Life

Banner credit: Nutella
Image Romantic Strawberry Sexual Dreamer Image
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

Lulù wrote:

You can see how is so shy and pure in S1, even if kinda strong and mature. They're 16, their world is falling apart under their feet but they don't mind. They're in love and you can almost feel yourself their happiness.

You also can see how it deepens in S2, even when Max and Liz aren't together. Max has always this sad look all over his face. He's a leader, a king, but is not happy anymore. The only times you can see his eyes sparkle again is when he's with Liz.

In S3 they get back together but things are still hard for them. Max is a father, he has lost his child and this burden nearly overwhelms him. Sometimes he's wrong, sometimes Liz is wrong. They're not perfect but they do love each others and that's enough.

They make several mistakes but also learned to forgive each other.

That's what love can do.
love the summary about their relationship through the different seasons ;)
the first time i remember that I wasn't a fan of season 2 but then i understood that season 2 is very important for them and now after watching roswell many times i love this season too. I understood that in season1 they were innocent and in love but after season 2-3 their love is more mature and proved by how nothing can keep them apart no matter who or what ;) it was what made them complete and real. i can't find another tv-show couple that after so much pain in the end still fought for love
Max/Jason Luver
Enthusiastic Roswellian

I am

Post by Max/Jason Luver »

I am Cherisher Dreamer because I just love everything about them,their love is unconditional and can get thought anything.
Max/jason luver

My fics:
viewtopic.php?t=17035
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

cherisher dreamer

Post by begonia9508 »

I'm a cherisher dreamer too: they represented what's love is, bad and wonderful, sensual and tender!

EVE :oops: :oops: :wink:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!