What attracted you to their relationship?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

dreamer19

What attracted you to their relationship?

Post by dreamer19 »

I was just watching some music videos of Max and Liz. Some of them are really intense, the songs usually help. But it made me remember the first season of the show. I was instantly drawn to the relationship between Liz and Max. They both always had this intense look in there eyes when looked at eachother. I was always thinking, god I wish I could find love like that. So I was just wondering what attracted you all to Max and Liz in the beginning? I hope I'm phrasing this right.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

The way Max just adored Liz, to the point he didn't think twice about risking exposing his alien identity to save her life. The Pilot episode will always be my all time favorite episode, because it clearly showed Max and how much he truly adored Liz, from the first moment he saw her! :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

I don't know how to explain it so well... they're simply amazing
i loved them from the start, the way they look into each other eyes, into each other soul *___* how they're connected in a way that
is more intimate than any physical contact.

they're really proof *soulmates*
and be soulmates doesn't mean to delete your individual character for the other one. Soulmates are 2 people that complete each other. 2 people that are connected, that know the other like no one.
Their relationship is well balanced. I love how if Liz can't agree with him on something she just says it with no problem, she's not a kiss-assing girl that will always be with Max's opinion without giving him what she really thinks by her own mind. that's the reason of why he believes in her and he trusts her like no one even in season 2 when she lied about FMax.
i love their relationship cuz it's full of shadings, they're sweet, intense, cute to die, touching, with a tone of angst, passionate, sensual and malicious without being gross.

also.. the sparks... the sparks in their eyes especially Max *___* he adores her, in 3 seasons after 3 years he was still looking at her with that "lost in you" look of adoration
you can see his feelings so well, he's good with words too.. but his eyes.. God his eyes are so expressive. He did put his entire life in her hands saving her life, protecting her. oh and i love his feticist for her hair :lol:

And Liz, she loved and accepted him from the start. I love this woman. She sacrificed her "normal life" and her dreams for him. She could have chose another man, a human man. But she chose Max no matter if he's half alien, she accepted all of him.

some random pics

They're young but their love is deep and mature.
In 3 seasons they suffered so much pain but they were still happy savoring
their small happy moments together.
Our modern "Romeo&Juliet" in the end won, they created and deserved their happy ending ;) :cry:
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

Wow Coccy, I think you really explain it well. Their eyes really to reveal everything about how they feel for eachother. Great pics! :D
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

The way they looked at each other
The way they spoke to each other
The way they would touch each other
The way you felt the energy from them

That is why I ask myself was it all acting or was there some chemisty. I have never read anything about them being together even for a little bit but damn were they hot.
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

Yes they were hot. I think it was a combination of acting and chemistry. It's rare to come across chemistry like that though. I think I remember someone saying they dated briefly in the beginning of course it could of been a rumor. He's married now and so is Brendan. There go all my hopes and dreams lol. :lol:
lazza
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: In the special place where all is right in the world of Roswell...aka Australia

Post by lazza »

I think it's the dream relationship for so many of us, not in the whole alien aspect, but the pure love they seemed to have for each other.

We all want that (well I do), that one person who you can't breathe without, the one person who makes you feel whole, the one person who allows you to be you, the one!

Max and Liz are full of faults, but in the beginning the absolute infatuation Max had for Liz was so beautiful for me. I mean he actually risked himself and his whole existence for her, why? Because he would rather a world with her in it than a world without her, even if it meant his death or destruction.

Slightly melodramatic I know, but that's why I love Max and Liz, because they always came back to each other and even through a million faults, they know the other was the one.

Now back to my single life I go :?
Evelynn
Addicted Roswellian

Re: What attracted you to their relationship?

Post by Evelynn »

dreamer19 wrote:I was always thinking, god I wish I could find love like that.
You and me both, sister!
dreamer19

Re: What attracted you to their relationship?

Post by dreamer19 »

Evelynn wrote:
dreamer19 wrote:I was always thinking, god I wish I could find love like that.
You and me both, sister!
I'll be praying for us both than lol.
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

I loved the intensity of love they had!..... and it helped that the actors were so good at it...... they really had chemistry and you have to have it to play so good!
But then season 2 came and we came back to normal life and normal love too.....

EVE :wink: :P
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!