Supporting Cast News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Supporting Cast News

Post by Roswell 10/2/00 »

Roswell is celebrating it's 10 year anniversary on Fan Forum on October 6th so stop the board and join in on the celebration post your memories or why this show still touches you after 10 years.

http://www.fanforum.com/f12/even-after- ... -62913050/

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Bri+Jason2830
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Bri+Jason2830 »

behrluv32 wrote:Diane Farr is going to be in Shiri's new show http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1442109/

Kerr Smith is in it as well. He use to play on Dawson's Creek. This show has 3 WB stars!
"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." ~ Anonymous
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

It premieres January 18th, btw. :)
I want an Alien Blast! <3
trulov
Addicted Roswellian

Post by trulov »

I just read about a funny coincidence in the Roswell universe and thought you guys would find it interesting.

It seems that Kristoffer Polaha who plays Nate Bazile (Baze) opposite Shiri Appleby on "Life Unexpected" had his first audition for the part of Max Evans on Roswell. He later appeared in the episode "I Married An Alien" as Jesse's old college buddy turned reporter.

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2010/03/0 ... i-appleby/

Small world
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

ain't that somthin'
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Diane Farr is going to be on Grey's Anatomy for an episode next season. Details here
Sundae
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sundae »

I was flipping through the channels last night and happened upon Grey's Anatomy and Diane Farr was on it.

That was a surprise...wasn't expecting her. And I have to say, she looks amazing and her quirky personality still shines through. Several times I thought she looked younger than she was on Roswell. It was good to see her.
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Janetfl »

Julie Benz is playing the wife in No Ordinary Family.
Thank you to the wonderful, artistic RoswellOracle for this awesome siggie!
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

I just watched a movie staring the actor who played Liz's dad, sorry forgot his name. I watched it on Netflix online, it was called 'ten inch sub', I LOVED this movie! I highly recommend it! Its a sweet, funny story about these awesome quirky characters dealing with love and relationships that work together in a sandwhich shop owned by our own Mr. Parker.

Jenson Ackles sp? from supernatural, and many others that you will recongize are in this movie, really great cast!

So nice to see someone from Roswell, Character very simular to mr.parker pre busted where he became crazy and hated max lol

:mrgreen:
carrie

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
trulov
Addicted Roswellian

Post by trulov »

Diane Farr aka Amy Deluca is currently guest starring for multiple episodes on Private Practice...which coincidentally stars Kadee Strickland aka Mrs. Jason Behr. Small acting world :)