William Sadler (Sheriff Jim Valenti) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

He looks funny with a beard :D
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

I saw this eppy. It was fun to see William in a current role.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
pinky25
Enthusiastic Roswellian

William was on Numbers with Diane Farr last week

Post by pinky25 »

GUYS! i was watching Numbers, which is actually Diane Farr aka Amy Deluca's current Show, and lo and behold the sherieff ( William Saddler) was on. Am I wrong cause i thought seeing them in the same show again was cute? haha.
~There's a Place I dream about ~
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

He was on the last episode of 'Numbers' although I don't recall them having any scenes together. I bet he got a kick out of seeing her pregnant too :lol:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
JBehr'sChica
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by JBehr'sChica »

William's role in Devour was as Jensen's character's biological dad.

Trivia: Jensen's real life Dad, Alan, played his on screen father in Devour.

Photos supplied by JensenAcklesFans.com
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Did anyone see him on that new show Will traveler? I'm pretty sure that was the name, it came on after Grey's this past week. He played the dad of one of the main characters. Don't know if he'll be on regularly or not.
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

This is old but I don't know if you guys here are big Star Trek fans like me.But on Star Trek Deep Space Nine William played a character named Sloan.Sloan ran a group called Section 31 a completly secret dangerous group that took out all threats....from the inside or the outside....to the Federation.
RedLionAle
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RedLionAle »

Not a big piece of news, but after seeing an early screening of Transformers today, I'm fairly sure William had a non-speaking role during the movie. He was on screen for maybe 10 seconds, and he stood there and looked bad-ass (As a cop, which made me look back to the glory days.) when the main character got arrested. I could be wrong, but I'm about 95% sure it was him.
"If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot immediately!" - Douglas Noel Adams
rwllmn
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rwllmn »

ok last night i saw Hairspray and one of the previews was from this movie August Rush and Bill was in it!

The movie looks freaking awesome it stars Keri Russell, Jonathan Rhys Meyers,Terrence Howard, Robin Williams AND William Sadler. It looks like he plays Kei Russell's dad.

from imdb.com

August Rush" tells the story of a charismatic young Irish guitarist (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) and a sheltered young cellist (Keri Russell) who have a chance encounter one magical night above New York's Washington Square, but are soon torn apart, leaving in their wake an infant, August Rush, orphaned by circumstance. Now performing on the streets of New York and cared for by a mysterious stranger (Robin Williams), August (Freddie Highmore) uses his remarkable musical talent to seek the parents from whom he was separated at birth. Written by DeathtoGlitter

it doesn't come out till Oct but i can't wait to see it.
"...even the worst most intractable mistake beats the hell out of never trying." Meredith Grey
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

appearances

Post by SarahWhitman »

Sweet! Can't wait to see this new movie!! and yes, I did happen to catch that first episode of that show after "Grey's.."..."October Road", I think it was called. And yes, Bill was in it. It was cool seeing him on screen again! :)
Thanks for the info folks!
Sarah :)
I want an Alien Blast! <3