Majandra Delfino (Maria Deluca) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

That was really interseting...she seems so down to Earth.. I had to admit my eyes looked like this :shock: when she was talking about how Devon and Brendan are golfing buddies..who would have thought.. ya know...
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

LovinGuerin2Much wrote:That was really interseting...she seems so down to Earth.. I had to admit my eyes looked like this :shock: when she was talking about how Devon and Brendan are golfing buddies..who would have thought.. ya know...
I agree. Goes to show she and Brendan truly remained good friends beyond their breakup and he accepts her relationship with Devon, wow, you really don't see that alot in Hollywood or otherwise :wink:

I also like that she keeps in contact with alot of the former Roswell cast, I was a little bit surprised she is tight with Katie though, but happy still :)
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

-hehe- Like others I was a mite surprised that she still hung out with Brendan, much less Katie. But that is awesome news. :) It makes me happy.

But I'm curious as to who she has cut all ties with, because they got "big headed". She didn't mention Shiri at all...(that I saw, but I just skimmed pretty much) and that makes me nervous. I thought they had a great friendship.

Anywho!! Thanks for posting the link. :)

Raychel
writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia

Roswell, New Mexico S1 Watch Party
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Raychelxluscious wrote:-hehe- Like others I was a mite surprised that she still hung out with Brendan, much less Katie. But that is awesome news. :) It makes me happy.

But I'm curious as to who she has cut all ties with, because they got "big headed". She didn't mention Shiri at all...(that I saw, but I just skimmed pretty much) and that makes me nervous. I thought they had a great friendship.

Anywho!! Thanks for posting the link. :)

Raychel
I hope she and Shiri still keep in touch. I know she did not mention her either, but since they did S1 DVD commentaries together on two episodes, and they did that S2 DVD extra the Shiri and Majandra show, which maybe had been done recently prior to both sets being released. Its a little hard to speculate, and she was right not to call anyone out because that would start a war of words. The show is over now and hopefully everyone is doing well. :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Raychelxluscious wrote:But I'm curious as to who she has cut all ties with, because they got "big headed".
Me too. She mentioned Brendan, Nick & Katie so that only leaves two people and I doubt she would have included Colin or Emilie since they really weren't cast members during season 3 except for a guest spot or two. Who could be :?:

Edit: I believe I left out Bill & Adam.
Last edited by behrlyliz on Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

FSUMSW94 wrote: she was right not to call anyone out because that would start a war of words. The show is over now and hopefully everyone is doing well. :D
Well, I never said she was wrong to not toss out names. I was only implying that I simply implying that by her lacking to mention Shiri made me uncomfortable, because they had a great friendship before, and I'd hate for that to have ended.

Anywho...I'm procrastinating enough already! I gotta go.

Raychel

To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

I agree that I'm curious too! It is hard to speculate, especially since the only two not mentioned were Shiri and Jason and everyone who's met him and writes about it somewhere on the board always says how nice he is. Then there's also the commentary Shiri and Majandra did on the DVD's so... who knows *shrugs*.

Still curious though!!
-Cyn-
<center>Image
AngelicFairy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AngelicFairy »

I agree that I'm curious too! It is hard to speculate, especially since the only two not mentioned were Shiri and Jason and everyone who's met him and writes about it somewhere on the board always says how nice he is. Then there's also the commentary Shiri and Majandra did on the DVD's so... who knows *shrugs*.
It is hard to speculate really, because we only know what they tell us. So maybe Majandra and Shiri were only work buddies and their friendship ended when Roswell did? Or maybe Majandra just forgot to mention her because she's hangs out more with the others? Who knows. :?
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Shiri and Maj are still friends. Shiri mentioned that she talks to Majandra and Colin all the time in a recent interview she did when Season 3 was released on DVD:

http://www.movieweb.com/dvd/news/news.php?id=8771

Also, the commentaries and the "Shiri and Majandra" show were both post-Roswell, by quite a considerable amount of time. :)
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Thanks, Kath! :) Good to know!

Raychel