Brendan Fehr (Michael Guerin) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Here's the summary from IMDB.com:

"A provocative and challenging coming-of-age story between Cliff, a restless suburban teen, and Butch, a street hustler, on the eve of his 18th birthday. Butch challenges Cliff's sheltered upbringing by exposing him to a different world that changes Cliff forever."

I haven't seen the film so I can't comment beyond that.
it's better to rise than fade away.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

Oh ok. Thank you! I had heard a lot of people talk about it but I haven't seen it and just wondered what it was about. Thanks!

Thanks Emmylaya

Ann
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

I have the DVD and i really liked Brendens character BUT i will say that it's VERY graphic. There is alot of nudity in there. His character reminds me of Season 2 Michael. He smiles alot in the movie too which is cute. But it is VERY graphic. I don't think i'd watch it again tho but he did really good in it
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Nudity including Brendan's lovely backside, right? I've been meaning to look for Sugar screencaps for that.
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Yes you can see his bakside in it. But they show some other "parts" on a man but not Brendan's. LOL
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

I dont know about ya'll but I cant wait to see his new movie with Chris Klein... SOOO excited... and its not a Independent film....YAY! lol
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

I can't wait to see that one either. I am hoping it comes out soon. :)
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

I hope it comes out in theaters, it looks hilarious from what I've seen so far.
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Brendan posted a small update on his site - new movie info and such.
Well sorry it's been so long but I was doing nothing at first hence there was nothing to report. And then I was busy hence too much to do to deal with the likes of you. Well thinking about it that's really always the case. So your welcome. Anyhoo, I'm announcing the winner of the tremendously successless "Childstar" tix stub contest. Way to go guys. I know, the whole Canuck release thing sucked balls. Well here we go, the winner is... Heavymetal Queen... or someone with a similar name. No that's right. I will be sending her something that will be good. I think we had kinda decided what it'd be so I'll look up that and then get it out to her somehow. Mailing it usually works. And an update as well I suppose. I was in Calgary shooting "Comeback Season" written and directed by Bruce McCullough starring Ray Liotta. It is just a fairly small part really but was a good experience and brought me home to Canada so it was well worth it on all accounts. Any more news and I'll let you know when I feel like it, hopefully sooner but hey, it's my part and I'll cry if I want to. Wait... that doesn't really make sense. Doesn't mean it's not true, just not reall what I was going for there. Anyways, I'm outta here. Well just signing off really, man, I'm just a little off on all these cliche-things. They're not even really cliches. Weak really. Rusty. What can I say? Nothing, I'm typing. I gotta go before it gets worse. Congratulations HMQ and your gift is in the mail. Again, not really, but will be. Arrrghh!
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Congrats to HMQ, glad she got it! Good news about the update and Sugar is a good film, sad at the end and indeed graphic. Most of us over on Brendan's MediaBLVD board have talked about it to death. We've got into in-depth discussion on Cookie, the skateboard, the drugs and the guy who smashed the plates.
S.
"Would it be okay if I ride home with you after school?"
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
My Published Works So Far