Brendan Fehr (Michael Guerin) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Brendan Fehr (Michael Guerin) News

Post by Alien_Friend »

secretsnlies wrote:I loved the uniform, but yea Jared was an a-hole. Is it just me or does BF play that kind of character a lot lol. Abusive alcoholic father? Was his name Hank by any chance! I have never seen the show before today, but at least this eppy I thought was really good. It was weird seeing DB as anything but Angel, but he did a great job.
My dad was watching it with me, he said the same thing that BF always playing these kind of roles. I'm kind sad his character was not a good person. If he's in more episodes I hope he has a chance to redeem himself. It's was weird for me too to see DB has anything but Angel at first. I've been watching Bones for a couple seasons at least now. It's awesome! That's why I was so excited Brendan was going to be a part of it. I think DB looks way hotter in Bones than he did in Angel/Buffy. It's fascinating seeing all these guys grow up so to speak.
secretsnlies
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by secretsnlies »

It was funny I was reading an article about what they were looking for when they cast BF and it said something about the character needing to have a dark side. I thought to myself, they found the right actor. But, I also hope they do redeem Jared before his stint ends.

And I agree I love seeing the people I grew up watching on the WB all grown up in a way. I feel the same way about Josh Jackson on Fringe and KH in Greys. It's fun because its like they are growing up with you. Seeing DB outside in the sun for once, not to mention having fun and joking around, was great lol. He looked amazing! It took me back to the early Buffy days. I might just have to watch from now on.
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

hehe you totally should keep watching! If nothing else in hope that Brendan comes back. lol I feel the same way. Josh is the only reason I started watching Fringe. Now it's like my new favorite show. KH was the reason I started watching Grey's. It's good seeing them all doing something else. I hope Brendan makes another appearance again before the season ends.
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

This is from BF's site if you had not read it before:

Posted by Brendan Fehr

October 30, 2008

Just a quick few things here. I hope everyone is doing well and wanted to send out a few updates, most of which you guys know before I do usually but anways. Nov. 12 is the date of the first Bones I had filmed and I'm quite curious to say what I did or didn't accomplish. It was a lot of fun and the cast and crew were great and I'm looking forward to coming back. Which is the second bit of news. Starting on the 31st I'll be filming my second ep. of Bones and have not yet gotten the script but am looking forward to returning and having a lot of fun. Other than than, life is grand and things are better than I deserve. Couldn't really ask for more.

A quick aside, but I wanted to make a slight correction. Not that it's a huge deal but I feel I owe it to Bones and it's creators, etc. but in the TV guide piece I'm quoted as saying, "(Jared) is a bit of an outcast." That's not true at all. I'm not saying I didn't say it but I feel it was in regards solely to Booth's b-day party where the rest of the cast have various concerns regarding Jared's behaviour towards Booth and thus he's somewhat on the outside in that particular situation. I just wanted to clarify that because I know how much the creators and writers have invested in the character and in order that readers aren't given the wrong information about Jared going in. And to be honest, the biggest and bluntest reason was so the creators don't read it and go, "An outcast? What?! This dumb kid doesn't have the slightest clue as to who Jared Booth is. How the hell did we cast him?"

~~~~

i love when he updates. it gives me happy feelings :D
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

behrluv32 wrote: ~~~~

LOL Too funny. I'm never on there but I should look at it from time to time. I'm glad he will be in another episode of Bones. Thanks for posting that.
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

I have just discovered that my cable company has just decided to include the Sky 1 channel in our package again (they stopped it because Sky demanded too much money for it and so we have been without the cable channel that airs Bones, Lost, 24 etc. for almost 2 years - until today!)... and so right now in the UK, I am watching last night's US episode of Bones - complete with Brendan :).
secretsnlies
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by secretsnlies »

behrluv32 wrote:This is from BF's site if you had not read it before:

Posted by Brendan Fehr

October 30, 2008

Just a quick few things here. I hope everyone is doing well and wanted to send out a few updates, most of which you guys know before I do usually but anways. Nov. 12 is the date of the first Bones I had filmed and I'm quite curious to say what I did or didn't accomplish. It was a lot of fun and the cast and crew were great and I'm looking forward to coming back. Which is the second bit of news. Starting on the 31st I'll be filming my second ep. of Bones and have not yet gotten the script but am looking forward to returning and having a lot of fun. Other than than, life is grand and things are better than I deserve. Couldn't really ask for more.

~~~~

Yay! I'm so excited now. It was a great episode. I think if he wanted to accomplish making people hate Jared...he did it lol. People on the Bones site are practically asking for his head!

Thanks for the info behrluv!
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kissme4ever123 »

Hey, I would like to begin by saying that I did seen the ep. with him in it Wednsday. I did not only watch it because he was in it. I want everyone to know that i'm a Bones fan as well a Roswell fan too. And I would like to say that he was really good in the show. When I seen it, I think that Booth shold have kiched his ass. I think that he was just great!!! I'm so glad that a show has hired him and gave him real good matrial to work with. And I hope that he is great in further ep of Bones.
Our greatest fear is ourself.
Always be true to yourself because if you can't, than it is not worth anything to anyone one.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

It was great to see him on Bones. He has another episode in Janurary, I think, and hopefully more after that.
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

http://www.geminiawards.ca/gemini23/lar ... 7&gemnig=4

Viewers' Choice Award (Hottest Canadian Male Star)
And the Gemini goes to...

Brendan Fehr

click the pic to make larger

His acceptance speech began, "I thought I was up for the Humanitarian Award that Gord Martineau screwed me over for."
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~