Brendan Fehr (Michael Guerin) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Brendan Fehr (Michael Guerin) News

Post by SarahWhitman »

Yes I think we should continue to "hound" them. But we've used tabasco so we need a new tactic. Maybe we could get the quote from TV Guide printed on postcards (or make them ourselves) and send them lots and lots of them...imagine how you'd feel if you were the one to get 1000s of postcards that say "We're not going to say anything bad because frankly Roswellians scare us a little" ! (I'm paraphrasing that, just so you know--I don't have the direct quote in front of me at the moment) :shock: :!: :lol: :twisted: 8) :D
I want an Alien Blast! <3
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

Great news Brendan fans,

His new show, Samurai Girl has been picked up by ABC family. It will be aired as three two hour shows over a weekend.
Banner by Evelyn
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

This is great news! Any idea when this will happen?
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

I don't know when Samurai girl will air. I think I heard August but don't hold me to that.

In other news, Brendan will be returning to CSI:Miami as Dan Cooper who is back to settle an old grudge. (Also don't know when.)
Banner by Evelyn
Chrissie1218
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Chrissie1218 »

According to TV.com, Brendan will be on CSI:Miami this coming Monday evening, March 31.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

I never got to see "CSI: Miami" so starting now when I don't understand the plots wouldn't be the best idea--I hate coming in at the middle of things--and I would only be watching for Brendan...could someone maybe make some screencaps or something for me instead?
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

What happened with Brendan's character on CSI:Miami? I've only seen a few episodes of the last couple of seasons, so I'm not really up to speed :roll: .
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Brendan's a daddy. He posted a note on his website to announce the good news.

Congratulations to Brendan and his wife on the birth of their baby James Olivia Fehr.
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Congrats to Brendan and Jen. :D
it's better to rise than fade away.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Heavenli24 wrote:What happened with Brendan's character on CSI:Miami? I've only seen a few episodes of the last couple of seasons, so I'm not really up to speed :roll: .
Brendan Portrayed a character by the name of Dan Cooper on CSI: Miami and his IMDB profile says he was on for 34 episodes from 2005-2008. I am a regular watcher of that series and his character was mostly a small supporting role. Many times he would be featured in the lab as some kind of techno geek who was really good with Computers and other gadgets. Often he would interact with the character Delko portrayed by his former 'Roswell' co-star Adam Rodriguez. Brendan's character turned a turn for the dark side so to speak earlier in this current sixth season. His character had been caught having stolen and often used a credit card that belonged to a deceased former CSI who was very close to Delko and a part of their team, Tim Speedle. Delko had been having hallucinations of seeing and talking to Speedle during this same episode and when he found out his credit cards had been used recently, he thought there was a possibility that Speedle was alive. (however, we as viewers know this to be not true because the character was shot to death during the first episode of Season 3 and they even showed his body on the autopsy table, including showing his funeral at the end of the episode). So Brendan's character was fired from the Police force because he could have faced jail time for fraud and theft. Ironically, his character is featured on a special two-part CSI: Miami that aired last night and will conclude tonight. It's a really good episode so far too! :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11