Brendan Fehr (Michael Guerin) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Lolita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lolita »

Well, I was just watching Entertainment Tonight Canada and Brendan was named one of the hottest Canadians alive! Oh and they said that he will now be a permanent cast member of CSI: Miami. :D
<center>Image</center>
Arianneleigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Arianneleigh »

:D That is so awsome to hear! thanks for posting it.

Arianne

edit because I can't type
Ella1022
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ella1022 »

Well I already knew he was on of the hottest Canadians alive. :D
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"- Romeo from Dark Hunter Series
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

That's great :D I saw him recently on CSI: Miami, so I am happy he will be permanently on the show :!:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I have never actually watched the show ,but now that I know he's on I'll definitely tune in! :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

FaithfulAngel24 wrote:I have never actually watched the show ,but now that I know he's on I'll definitely tune in! :wink:
Yeah, lately his part has been very small. He is like some kind of lab tech expert, so he is seen while they are exploring evidence. He is like the person to do the scientific stuff with the evidence. His hair is cut really short too. :)
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
roswellchick03
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roswellchick03 »

Oh thats cool that he is going to be on the show full time :)

What time does it come on again I have been meaning to watch since I heard he was going to be on it but I don't know the day and time and channel
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

roswellchick03 wrote:Oh thats cool that he is going to be on the show full time :)

What time does it come on again I have been meaning to watch since I heard he was going to be on it but I don't know the day and time and channel
Monday nights at 10pm, EST on CBS :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Brendan dropped a note off on his website today (BrendanFehr.com)... yay....heres what he had to say...
December 17, 2005

I've received quite a number of fan mail recently and besides wanting to "bed" me, it seems the most popular request is for me to update my site more recently. Well I'm here to say no way. Wait... aww crap! Too late. I want to thank all you guys for writing in and for supporting me in my endeavors. I do appreciate it very much but though I have been busy, not a lot in the way of stuff to update you guys about. Who knows about The Long Weekend? That is still trying to find distribution. Everyone write in to Gold Circle Films and tell'em to get'er done. The Comeback Season is hopefully going to be shown at next years Toronto Film Festival. The Fifth Patient is coming together nicely I hear and they as well might be looking to premiere it in Toronto which would be very cool. As far as CSI goes, I will be in episodes 12 and 13, I miss out on 14 but then 15 I hear will be a treat for anyone who can stand to watch more than one scene of mine. Well 13 will be good for that too, but I think 15 (even though I haven't read it yet but from what I hear) will be a milestone of sorts for the wonderful character of Mr. Daniel Cooper, at least in his fan's eyes. I want to again thank you guys for everything and wish you a Happy Holidays. Enjoy.
I cant wait to see more of him on CSI... . :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

He has such an eloquent way with words.

Can he really blame us for wantin to "bed" him? :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment