Katherine Heigl (Isabel Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Katherine Heigl (Isabel Evans) News

Post by behrluv32 »

http://www.theinsider.com/news/1948778_ ... rine_Heigl

side effects trailer and directors comments
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

I'm not sure I'll see this movie but I'm sure Katie did a good job in it. Thanks for the link.
I want an Alien Blast! <3
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well it just seems that poor old Katherine isn't happy about anything she works on.She has now been called out for slamming Knocked Up.She claimed that she was never happy with doing the movie and it showed women in a bad light while the men all looked good and nice guys.

Has this woman EVER been in anything she actually liked?!! :roll:
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

The media sure does like to spin things to look that way, it seems.
I want an Alien Blast! <3
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

The fact that she's caught on tape making the comments that she makes that put herself in a negative light, that's NOT the media's fault. Stop using tired excuses of it being the media's fault. She's condemned from her own mouth. People everywhere that like her like to spin things into her being a victim, that's the only spin going on.
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kissme4ever123 »

Please read the new issue of TV Guide. :D
The GA's excutives view on her commients on the nomination on the emy's race.

Please read it asap!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Our greatest fear is ourself.
Always be true to yourself because if you can't, than it is not worth anything to anyone one.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

From people.com :

Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice

Katherine Heigl Taking Grey’s Anatomy Hiatus
September 2, 2009
Seattle Grace is losing another doctor — at least temporarily.

Katherine Heigl, 30, is taking a leave of absence from Grey’s Anatomy to film a new movie, the romantic comedy Life as We Know It.

An ABC rep cannot confirm the exact length of time she will be out of pocket — EW.com is reporting a 5-episode hiatus — but tells PEOPLE, “Katherine is taking time off to film a movie. The producers at Grey’s have accommodated past things like that before. It’s a cast of 13 and it is a true ensemble so the show is mindful [of other commitments].”

Heigl’s departure is set to begin this month, last into November and will be explained on screen, EW reports. Meanwhile, fellow castmate Ellen Pompeo is due to give birth to her first child in October and is expected to take maternity leave around the same time — an overlap that’s “all being worked out,” the rep tells PEOPLE.

The rep also notes that none of these events were surprises for the show. “Shonda [Rhimes] has had plans in place for a very long time.” But don’t expect producers to reveal how they will explain where Izzie is during Katherine’s hiatus.

In related casting news, show producers announced that three new characters will join the cast in recurring roles. They will be played by Nora Zehetner, Robert Baker, and Jesse Williams.

In June, T.R. Knight announced he was leaving the ABC drama after months of speculation. –Brian Orloff and Cynthia Wang
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

killjoy wrote:Well it just seems that poor old Katherine isn't happy about anything she works on.She has now been called out for slamming Knocked Up.She claimed that she was never happy with doing the movie and it showed women in a bad light while the men all looked good and nice guys.
Katherine's comments about Knocked Up annoy me...simply for the fact that it was a Judd Apatow comedy, she would have read the script and known what she was in for. To take the $$$ and fame that resulted from appearing in a successful film and then talk smack on it is uncalled for.
it's better to rise than fade away.
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

She was right though, the movie was sexist. Still, it wouldn't have hurt her to bite her lip.
Banner by Evelyn
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

tequathisy wrote:She was right though, the movie was sexist. Still, it wouldn't have hurt her to bite her lip.
Oh I agree. She just should have said no when she read the script if she felt so strongly about the sexism in it, or kept quiet.
it's better to rise than fade away.