Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News

Post by Natz »

Zach Braff enjoys a romantic date with on-again girlfriend Shiri Appleby in New York City on Thursday despite rumors that their relationship was over and Zach’s unwillingness to settle down.

The couple was seen out in public last October in Beverly Hills. They were also seen holding hands in West Hollywood in September.

Scrubs is making the move over to ABC after the official announcement came out last week. The show will air in midseason at 9 p.m. on Tuesdays. “It helps us as we’re expanding our comedy franchise,” said ABC President of Entertainment Steve McPherson.

Click here to check out the pics! :mrgreen:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/05/22 ... ttle-down/
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

I'm not sure what to think about this. I guess if he makes her happy and treats her well, then.. :? I STILL think she's too pretty for him! ;) :roll: :lol: :D
I want an Alien Blast! <3
kyliemou
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kyliemou »

SarahWhitman wrote:I'm not sure what to think about this. I guess if he makes her happy and treats her well, then.. :? I STILL think she's too pretty for him! ;) :roll: :lol: :D
I agree! I think she can do so much better than him. I've heard so many fan encounters with Zach Braff and they all say he's very rude and tries to use his fame to get the girls. I just can't see Shiri with this kind of guy. =\
DREAMERS forever! I ship: Max/Liz, Zan/Liz, Max/Liz/Zan, and Future-Max/Liz.
STORIES BY KMOU
Current Roswell fanfic: "Animal"
FanFiction.Net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/486729/
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

I totally agree about Zach Braff being a HUGE jerk.
I saw him on punk'd one time and I think they played this trick on him where a kid was spray painting his car or something?
Anyways, he nearly beat the crap out of the 11 year old kid. And I mean ONE second away from hiting the boy. He was like right in the kids face cursing and holding up his fist.
Anyways, I've heard that despite his long list of ex-girlfriends, they all dumped him once they got to know him.
I know its just gossip but... still i don't really think he's that cool.
At least not nearly cool enough for Shiri :wink:
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

I'm not sure about the punk'd episode as I've never seen it and can't comment on it, but the pictures from the link above are telling.

Just the body language alone - walking that far ahead of her, not (seemingly) giving her any type of attention, and then the grip on her arm!

I realize that pictures taken by paparazzi are usually meant to capture certain events or emotions, but really! If that's supposed to be a romantic date (or even them enjoying a walk together) I'd bail out of that relationship!

There's my two cents - as much as they're worth since I don't particularly know the couple or the situation.

Still...

Ashley
kyliemou
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kyliemou »

Exactly!

He looks like he's controlling and a possible future wife-beater (or the type of person who belittles you till you cry). He doesn't seem to give you any attention or care. And look at the way he's holding her arm! That looks very possessive. Not good... :(

Shiri, you can totally do better! Dump his ass! I was so happy when you first dumped him (because he wasn't willing to commit). UGH!
STORIES BY KMOU
DreamerM&L
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerM&L »

I agree with the Punk'd episode..he was an absolute Jerk! and I believe Shiri is WAY too good for him...She should just dump him all over again...she deserves better..
Liz:Forever may only be twelve days...

Max:Then we'll take those twelve days...and we'll live twelve life times.

Robert Pattinson is My own personal brand of Heroin
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

Let's ease off on Zack, shall we? There's a rule against bashing the characters or the actors who played them, and I don't think that it's too much of a stretch to extend that to their husbands, wives, or significant others.

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
kyliemou
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kyliemou »

Kzinti_Killer wrote:Let's ease off on Zack, shall we? There's a rule against bashing the characters or the actors who played them, and I don't think that it's too much of a stretch to extend that to their husbands, wives, or significant others.
We're not bashing the characters or the actors who play the characters. We're bashing the person (actor) themselves. Zach's characters haven't been rude (the episode of Punk'd can't exactly be a character because it's a live prank), but Zach himself has. Anyway, if he was anything like his characters, I wouldn't have a problem with him.
STORIES BY KMOU
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

Can i get an AMen!
lol :D - but yeah we're not bashing his tv character. We're just stating the truth of his actual character in REAL life.
We're just stating he doesn't seem very nice in real life, but hey some girls think that a guy who nearly beats up an eleven year old kid is charming. :roll:
So what would we know...
Life is an occasion... rise to it.