Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News

Post by SarahWhitman »

I think she looks good in red, too. I saw some caps over on FF and I think she looked really pretty--I agree, she looked like the age she was portraying. :) Here guys: http://www.dailymotion.com/PitchouLiz/video/7574941 <--That is a video someone very nice named Pitchouliz made and shared over on FF. I tried to post the caps but they were too large and I don't know how to resize them. They are up here: http://www.sappleby.com/gallery/index.php?cat=176
ETA: The full episode is also up here: http://www.veoh.com
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Natz »

Thanks for the links!!! :mrgreen:
Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Natz »

Shiri to appear in one episode of the new and upcoming fall show on NBC. The show is called Fear Itself.

Here is a description of the episode:

""Community" is directed by Mary Harron ("American Psycho," "The Notorious Betty Page," "Big Love") and written by Kelly Kennemer ("The Music Within"). When a young married couple, played by [Brandon] Routh and [Shiri] Appleby, find the perfect house in the perfect neighborhood, their lives seem...well...perfect. But as the dark underbelly of their neighborhood creeps to the surface, they soon realize that their neighbors will go to any extreme -- even murder -- to make sure that they comply with their twisted sense of conformity. John Billingsley (Star Trek: Enterprise") also stars."

http://mynewplaidpants.blogspot.com/200 ... mself.html

:mrgreen:
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Oohhhh! This sounds intriguing! I will DEFINITELY be tuning in! Although it does sound more like a movie than a series, doesn't it? And aww! I bet Shiri and Brandon will make a cute couple! Although, naturally, no couple will ever compare to Shiri and Jason's Liz and Max with their chemistry or attractive pairing! ;) Thanks for posting that!! :)
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

"Fear Itself" is said to premiere on May 13th so it's plausible that Shiri's episode will air around June 12th. Oh, and did you guys hear she and Zach Braff split up?
Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Natz »

Thanks for that, and yeah they split up. But she will find someone better suited for her :)
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Yeah, she needs to find her "Max" definitely---too bad she can't hook up with Jason---they had AMAZING chemistry!! and I really believe they dated briefly back in the day :)
Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Natz »

SarahWhitman wrote:Yeah, she needs to find her "Max" definitely---too bad she can't hook up with Jason---they had AMAZING chemistry!! and I really believe they dated briefly back in the day :)

I completely agree with you. They couldn't have had all that chemistry and not have dated or something. But for right now her "Max" still seems to be Zach Braff.
Zach Braff, picking up the check at his 33rd birthday celebration. Dining with a group at STK in West Hollywood, Braff was joined by girlfriend Shiri Appleby and Scrubs costars Donald Faison and Sarah Chalke. Braff was in a good mood, laughing at the table and frequently nuzzling with his girlfriend, observers tell us. After a long dinner – of steaks and champagne – the group ordered two trays of dessert, then chanted Braff's name as he slumped in mock humility and blew out the candles.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... htintheact :D
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

Shiri's new show

NBC has published their All-American schedule for the summer.

"Fear Itself" is a new, distinctive 13-episode suspense and horror anthology series set to push the boundaries of this classic genre through a host of provocative talent, both in front of and behind the camera, including award-winning, sought-after directors John Landis ("An American Werewolf in London"), Darren Bousman ("Saw II, III and IV") and Ronny Yu ("Bride of Chucky"); actors Brandon Routh ("Superman Returns"), Shiri Appleby ("Charlie Wilson's War"), Elisabeth Moss ("Mad Men"), Cynthia Watros ("Lost"), Eric Roberts (NBC's "Heroes") and John Billingsley ("Star Trek: Enterprise"); and writers, including Joe Gangemi ("Wind Chill," the novel "Inamorata"), Steve Niles ("30 Days of Night") and Dan Knauf ("Carnivale," "Supernatural").

now i dont know what happened to her show that was supposed to be on USA but guesses are the writers strike put an end to it (or hold I KNOW NOTHING). with that said, this is her new show that begins this summer if someone else already posted this oops...
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »