Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Natz »

touched by an alien wrote:you mean the blonde?! :o Holly crap, that's her?-lol.
If its the girl I think your talking about, she's got big puffy, blonde hair.
Not quite what I expected but I'm sure she'll be terrific :D

The blonde? No. She plays one of four secretaries that works closely with Charlie Wilson.

:D
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

Nope, not blond. She's got her fab long hair, but it's got some uh, body to it. Heh.

She seems sassy. In the clip I saw, she tells him some reporter called asking if Charlie had ever been to rehab. When asked what she told him, she gives some sassy answer back. She looked awesome and I squeeed a little bit. :-)
Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Natz »

Aurorabee wrote:Nope, not blond. She's got her fab long hair, but it's got some uh, body to it. Heh.

She seems sassy. In the clip I saw, she tells him some reporter called asking if Charlie had ever been to rehab. When asked what she told him, she gives some sassy answer back. She looked awesome and I squeeed a little bit. :-)

Can I know where you saw this clip? I have only seen the trailer I would love to see this clip with her in it.

Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

Natz wrote:Can I know where you saw this clip? I have only seen the trailer I would love to see this clip with her in it.

I went to see Michael Clayton this weekend. Before the show there's all this entertainment news/background. They did a piece on Charlie Wilson's War, with interviews of the primary cast and some clips. Shiri appeared in one of those they showed. I couldn't find it on the official site though.
Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Natz »

Thanks for telling me, I wanted to see it but to bad its not available on the site.

Thanks again :D

I found the video on Access Hollywood!

http://video.accesshollywood.com/player/?id=176103
Leigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Leigh »

Thanks for posting the video from Access Hollywood! This is really going to be a great movie!

Shiri reminded me of the episode when she played a nurse on Roswell. It was the episode that centered around Micheal and an elderly man who had been in the army in the 1940's, when the spaceship crashed.
Peace.
There are many ways to God!
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

ep mentioned

Post by SarahWhitman »

You're referring to "Summer of '47" :) Great episode, imo. I loved seeing the characters play different people and Shiri was really cute as that nurse. :)
SW
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Natz »

Found the article on Cele|bitchy

As the WGA strike begins its 4th week, I’ve been told positive news about today’s resumption of contract talks between the writers and the producers. So positive, in fact, that I’m almost fearful to post it. But here goes: a very reliable source tells me that there appears to be a deal seemingly in place between both sides.

“It’s already done, basically,” the insider describes. That’s because of the weeks worth of groundwork by the Hollywood agents working the writers guild leadership on one side, and the studio and network moguls on the other. I was told not to expect an agreement this week. But my source thought it was possible that the strike could be settled before Christmas".

http://www.celebitchy.com/7770/writers_ ... christmas/

So with the strike almost over, Shiri's show and others could be back in production. And we will finally see her back on tv! :D Crossing fingers.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

seeing soon

Post by SarahWhitman »

Oh yay! I really can't wait to see Shiri again! Thanks for posting this! :) SW
I want an Alien Blast! <3
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Today is the 7th december and Shiri birthday!!!!

All the best wishes for our lovely girl!!!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :wink:

EVE :wink:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!