Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

roswelllovery2k1 wrote:Gavin DeGraw's vid 'I don't want to be' is now on UK Music Tv channels such as MTV Hits for their Fresh programme so we now get to see Shiri too! Its a really good vid and i love the song! Hope it does well over here!
Also Darklight is showing on the Sky Movie channels so looks like us ukers are getting a good dose of SA.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

roswelllovery2k1 wrote:Gavin DeGraw's vid 'I don't want to be' is now on UK Music Tv channels such as MTV Hits for their Fresh programme so we now get to see Shiri too! Its a really good vid and i love the song! Hope it does well over here!
Wow, she's in that? I've never seen the video, but I love the song. Now it relates to OTH and Roswell. What could be better? :lol:
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

Lullaby wrote:posted by ana julia in FF

More Shiri News! http://www.ioncinema is reporting that Shiri has been cast in an untitled Jack Black comedy about LA motorcycle cops(starring Jack Black and Will Ferrell) which is currently in development at New Line Cinema.

Here's the link: http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cach...&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
OMG! That's awesome. I love Jack Black and Ferrell is funny as heck too. Oh man I'm so freaking excited about the big name actors in this flick, great for Shiri. Hooray!

P.S. Any word on Havoc????
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

Hey guys - 'Darklight' is on SciFi channel on Tuesday 6/14/05 at 9/8c.
I'm a believer!
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

I'd like to know if there is a dvd of "Everything you want", if someone could tell me, thank you.
the way he looks into her eyes.....
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Saw a commercial for her movie "Pizza my heart" but i didn't catch the date it was on. It looked good tho. Shiri looks so cute in it. If anyone knows that date can you let me know?

Thanks
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

icequeen wrote:Saw a commercial for her movie "Pizza my heart" but i didn't catch the date it was on. It looked good tho. Shiri looks so cute in it. If anyone knows that date can you let me know?

Thanks
I *think* it's July 24th. It only sticks out cause it's my Uncle's Bday.

can anyone confirm?

Raych
writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia

Roswell, New Mexico S1 Watch Party
Lullaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lullaby »

Raychelxluscious wrote:
icequeen wrote:Saw a commercial for her movie "Pizza my heart" but i didn't catch the date it was on. It looked good tho. Shiri looks so cute in it. If anyone knows that date can you let me know?

Thanks
I *think* it's July 24th. It only sticks out cause it's my Uncle's Bday.

can anyone confirm?

Raych
That's the date !

Come join the new SHIRI yahoo group
http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/ShiriFA/
Pixie_Stix
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Pixie_Stix »

don't pay attention to this.
Last edited by Pixie_Stix on Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pixie_Stix
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Pixie_Stix »

hey guys! I have a site here, if you guys would like to check it out. I remember seeing a picture of Shiri with Britney Spears either at this message board or the Crashdown one. But I have the site that shows you like 4 pictures of her with britney for britneys b-day. and there are many more pictures two. There is just only one problem, its not in english, well I just read one little interview and its Deutsch or English and that was it. But the pictures are great!! just thought you guys would enjoy the site. Can't wait till 'Pizza my Heart' comes out!!!
Pix

http://www.shiri-online.com/Layout/Layout.html ( the site)