Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

It's on ABC Family Channel. The movie will reair Tuesday @ 8pm and Saturday @ 4pm.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Gidget2
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Gidget2 »

I just watched it!!! She did a wonderful job, she looked so beautiful!!!! Her and Nick had great chemistry. The movie was really funny I loved the character of Cal, played by Will Friedle. Shiri's character was quite quirky. He parents were just wierd...

I loved it!!
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen
Alison: I want the shirt that says 'I don't have A.D.D....Ooooo look a chiken!'

Me: Where? Where? (turns head from left to right)
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

*sigh* I watched "Everything You Want" tonight, and I have to say it was awesome. =)

I was really impressed with Shiri and Nick's performances. I thought they had great chemistry. I just loved the movie all together, which is saying a lot, being as I'm not always impressed with ABC Family's original movies anyway.

And the storyline was rather interesting too, and I'm glad Shiri got the part. =)

Well, just wanted to share my opinion.

Raych
writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia

Roswell, New Mexico S1 Watch Party
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Gidget2 wrote:I just watched it!!! She did a wonderful job, she looked so beautiful!!!! Her and Nick had great chemistry. The movie was really funny I loved the character of Cal, played by Will Friedle. Shiri's character was quite quirky. He parents were just wierd...

I loved it!!
I just watched it and I also taped it :D I loved the movie. Shiri is very pretty, I loved her hair. Her and Nick did have great chemistry 8) I am so happy for Shiri :!:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Hayleigh loves Dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Hayleigh loves Dreamer »

I recorded it on DVD. Thank God for TiVo. Lol I love her hair. Shiri looks so cute and adorable. Such a natural beauty. You really can't beat that.

I really hope to see her in more projects and such. I'm anxious for Pizza My Heart. That looks interesting too with the modern spin-off of Romeo and Juliet. And since I'm Italian, I can't wait to see it. Lol

Shiri is truly a superstar in the making. She deserves everything. The best for her.
Do you know how hard it was for me to tell him that I didn't want to die for him? He's the only reason that I'm alive right now. You... you've... you got to come up with another plan. Please go to someone else. I... I just... I can't do this anymore. -Liz
Lullaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lullaby »

It's so great that you guys were able to watch it!!
:D

i envy you so much lol it sucks to not have that channel :?

Come join the new SHIRI yahoo group
http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/ShiriFA/
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

Hey - can someone give me the scoop on the movie? Who did she end up with(I'm assuming Nick)? I went to visit the folks in middle of Nowhere, WI and they don't believe in cable :(
I'm a believer!
ana julia
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ana julia »

IF WE WANT TO SEE 1/4 LIFE ....

I guess this may count.

Put some commentaries of Everything you want here....
Message board
to add some points to our girl.
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

Believer2 wrote:Hey - can someone give me the scoop on the movie? Who did she end up with(I'm assuming Nick)? I went to visit the folks in middle of Nowhere, WI and they don't believe in cable :(
Sure I can give you the scoop...If you really want it. :roll: I don't wanna spoil anyone on here, so if you want me too, I'll PM you and give you the details. ;)

Raychel
writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia

Roswell, New Mexico S1 Watch Party
Hayleigh loves Dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Hayleigh loves Dreamer »

All right. Here is the scan. Just click on the link. :D

Everything You Want Promo
Do you know how hard it was for me to tell him that I didn't want to die for him? He's the only reason that I'm alive right now. You... you've... you got to come up with another plan. Please go to someone else. I... I just... I can't do this anymore. -Liz