Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Post by Roswellian117 »

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:At this point, he needs to get himself on an established show. He would have done real well on 'True Blood', they hired this actor who is truly a hottie to play a werewolf, and given Jason already played one in 'Skinwalkers' he could have easily played the same role. Maybe getting on an established series would give him some more exposure!

The guy who played the Werewolf in True Blood was a character on One Tree Hill. He was a bartender who had a relationship with Brooke.
trulov
Addicted Roswellian

Post by trulov »

Found this over at fanforum (i'll post it on Shiri's thread too):
From Shiri's latest interview on TV.com (re: Life Unexpected):

Since we were talking about marriage, I have to ask—and I hope you’ll forgive me for asking a Roswell question—are Max and Liz still happily married?

Shiri: Oh, you’re so cute. Yes. Wouldn’t it be great to do Liz and Max, 10 years later?

Yes!

Shiri: The other day, I mentioned to Liz Tigelaar, “Bring Jason Behr on the show!”

I was going to ask if there was any chance of getting him to guest star.

Shiri: I would love it. I would love to work with him again. I think it would probably freak Kris [Polaha] out, because maybe I have more chemistry with Jason than I do with him.

How AWESOME would that be!!! Officially adore this girl!

Link to original interview: http://www.tv.com/life-unexpected-a-con ... 23981.html
lizzy_koh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by lizzy_koh »

trulov wrote:Found this over at fanforum (i'll post it on Shiri's thread too):
From Shiri's latest interview on TV.com (re: Life Unexpected):

Since we were talking about marriage, I have to ask—and I hope you’ll forgive me for asking a Roswell question—are Max and Liz still happily married?

Shiri: Oh, you’re so cute. Yes. Wouldn’t it be great to do Liz and Max, 10 years later?

Yes!

Shiri: The other day, I mentioned to Liz Tigelaar, “Bring Jason Behr on the show!”

I was going to ask if there was any chance of getting him to guest star.

Shiri: I would love it. I would love to work with him again. I think it would probably freak Kris [Polaha] out, because maybe I have more chemistry with Jason than I do with him.

How AWESOME would that be!!! Officially adore this girl!

Link to original interview: http://www.tv.com/life-unexpected-a-con ... 23981.html

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we should all twitter Liz and Shiri with this idea!!! LOL and yes Kris should be worried HAHA
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Happy 37th Birthday Jason Behr!!! :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
trulov
Addicted Roswellian

Post by trulov »

From fanforum:

Exclusive: Breakout Kings Abducts Roswell's Jason Behr

Jason Behr is a most wanted man.

The Roswell hottie has landed a potentially recurring role on A&E’s fugitive-themed drama Breakout Kings, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Behr will play Darius, a convicted rapist and murderer who manages to escape from prison with the help of an adoring sycophant. Equal parts vicious, amoral, and brilliant creep, Darius proves to be a real foil for Duchamp’s rag-tag task force.

Behr will turn up in Kings‘ season 2 premiere, which starts shooting next week in Baton Rouge.

Hooray! Jason has a new job!

Can't wait to see pics from this role! Jason playing a ruthless bad guy - oh the fanfiction possibilities!
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Well I am happy to finally get to see the object of my fantasies on tv again :-)
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

can't wait to see him :shock:
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I read this online & Jason Behr was mentioned in this article :D

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_ ... ss_kristin

What do Jason Behr, Kristen Bell, Sophia Bush, Eliza Dushku and Devon Sawa have in common, besides the fact that they're all really, really good looking?

They were among the most popular choices submitted by WWK readers when we asked you guys to dream cast the two Original siblings we've yet to meet on the CW's Vampire Diaries.

In a completely shocking turn of events, many of your Original suggestions included actors who are no strangers to the CW network, including several Supernatural stars and an extremely "epic" Ringer guest star. So who made the cut?

For the guys, the most popular pick was definitely Roswell's main alien hottie Jason Behr. Of Behr, commenter Clare says he's "been seriously underused since Roswell and he would be magnificent." We agree on both accounts, Clare, so gold star for you! Coming in second place? Devon Sawa! Commenter justlynn01 raises some good points when she says "he wants to be on the show" and executive producers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec already know him. Sounds like a match made in casting heaven to us

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_ ... z1ftrgW8BU
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

YES JASON THE OLDER SIBLING WHO NEEDS A WIFE AND THAT COULD BE SHIRI. HOT VAMPIRE LOVE AND WE WOULD ALL GET OUR LOVE MAKING SCENE. THEY OWE US :shock: :D :P :lol:
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Happy 38th Birthday Jason :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11