Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

*Vicki*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *Vicki* »

Posted: Thurs., Aug. 24, 2006, 7:57pm PT

'Tatooist' gets leading man
Behr set to star in thriller

By CHRIS GARDNER

Jason Behr has signed to star in thriller "The Tattooist." Commercial helmer Peter Burger is making his feature debut on the pic from a script by Matthew Grainger and Jonathan King.

Lensing starts next month in and around Auckland, New ZealandB. "Tattooist" casts Behr as a tattoo artist who becomes fascinated by the Samoan tatau tradition, but his desire to learn the ancient skill brings him into conflict and danger with the island mysticism and a deadly spirit is released as a result.

The New Zealand Film Commission, Mediacorp Raintree Prods. and Eyeworks Touchdown Prods. are partnering on the pic. Robin Scholes is producing with Daniel Yun.

Behr, who starred in Sony's "The Grudge," has two upcoming films: Lionsgate's "Skinwalkers" and the dramatic thriller "Senseless" for Matador Pictures.

SOURCE: Variety

For more info keep an eye on Jason Behr Unlimited. :)
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Yay for Jason! I'm so excited for him :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

new movies

Post by SarahWhitman »

Hey guys! I just wanted to add how happy I am for Jason!! Some friends of mine were at the panel discussion of "Skinwalkers" at Comic-con this year and although they said it didn't review very well, I'm hopefull that a lot of us fans go out and see it--if only to support our guy! ;)
See ya around the board!
:) SW
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

Yay, go Jason! First filming Senseless in Scotland now filming in New Zealand, he's getting well travelled. I remember when i heard he was filming in Glasgow i got so excited cos its only 90 miles from me and its the closest i'd ever been to him, i know its not that close but i'll take it.
Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Natz »

Hope you don't mind but I found this on youtube its Jason Behr doing a KTLA interview

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNHttbqooHE
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

"Kadee Strickland and Jason Behr
are celebrating a wedding on
12/1/06"
:cry: :cry: is it true :cry: :cry:
i mean i know we should all be happy for him and all, but i dont want to be, so :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

here is hoping that it's just a rumor and i have more time to live in my fantacy world of a single jason :wink:
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Shooting Livien premiered on Showtime Cable network on 9/13/06. I watched it again even though I have it on DVD :D I am pretty sure they'll air it again, I am not sure when yet though. If I find out, I will post the dates/times here :wink:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
*Vicki*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *Vicki* »

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:Shooting Livien premiered on Showtime Cable network on 9/13/06. I watched it again even though I have it on DVD :D I am pretty sure they'll air it again, I am not sure when yet though. If I find out, I will post the dates/times here :wink:
Here ya go! :D

SHOOTING LIVIEN

RATING: TVMA - VLD

SHOWTIME ADVISORIES:
Brief Nudity, Violence, Adult Language, Adult Content
Stereo / CC
1 h 31 m

UPCOMING AIRDATES:
Click on the airtime below if you would like an email reminder to watch. All times ET/PT.

Showtime
Sep 13
11:30 PM

Showtime Too
Sep 15
8:25 PM

Showtime Too
Sep 24
10:00 PM

Showtime
Sep 28
3:20 AM

Showtime Too
Sep 30
3:15 AM
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

uhm well i did some digging and made a few calls, emails, and what not but i think it's safe to say now that i dont think its a rumor :cry: jason's getting married. i did a little research and i rather not go into all the specifics but as of last week it became official that jason'll be geting married soon :cry: oh my heart hurts :( :oops: :cry: but it may not be dec 1 but it'll definatly be soon :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LairaBehr4 »

Behrluv - where are you getting this? I went to JB Unlimited, People Magazine, and Perez Hilton online, and I didn't see it listed anywhere.

Though, quite frankly, I shouldn't be surprised. This has been the worst week ever - rent check cashed early so I've been broke all week, found out my boss will be back on Monday (a week early - I was really counting on that extra time), and my cable company caught on to the fact that I've been getting HBO and Showtime for free, and they cut me off! And now Jason's getting married?

Worst week ever, I tell you.

~Laira
Get Lost in my stories.