Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

touched by an alien wrote:I feel a bit silly about not knowing but....

does anyone know what and where his real tattoo is?

That article got me all curious :)
It's so sad that I know this off the top of my head... remind me to get a life tomorrow.

Anyways, it's on his right shoulder - got it in Japan while filming 'The Grudge' if I remember correctly. I don't remember what it's supposed to say but it's mentioned in this YouTube video. About 2:20 so you won't have to wait too long.

You can check out the pics here (scroll down about half way) and here.

Hope this helps!

Ashley
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

:D hotness
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell 10/2/00 »

Hi everyone,

Jason Behrs Movie FROST aka The Last International Playboy you can preorder DVD coming out June 30th.

Also the movie FROST The Last International Playboy will also be showing in NYC at the Villiage East Cinema on June 12,2009

Also the movie you can order the DVD and get a discount!

FROST: THE LAST INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY is now available for pre-order at FROST: THE LAST INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY if you type in promo code lip1009 you get a 25% discount and save about $6.25 so it is well worth it.Feel free to spread the word!

DVD ordering page
http://www.thelastinternationalplayboy. ... x.php?id=5

FROST: THE LAST INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY Websight

http://www.thelastinternationalplayboy.com/index.htm

I ordered my DVD today so excited to have this movie on DVD! This movie was wonderful when I saw it at the 2008 Gen Art Film Festival and really touching. Plus the shorts of NYC are gorgeous! Also this movie is really special to me for me for personal reasons being this was the film that I got to meet Jason when I was an extra on set! Such an amazing day and Jason is a sweetheart! Really an amazing guy!

Hope all is well.

Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00 on Sun May 03, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell 10/2/00 »

Loved the interview!
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

“THE LAST INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY”
IS IN-FLIGHT FILM FOR VIPS ON
2009 LIFE BALL PARTY PLANE

Indie Film Stars: Lydia Hearst, Jason Behr, Krysten Ritter;
Set to Open in New York City on June 12

ATTEND 2009 LIFE BALL PARTY PLANE SEND-OFF!

WHO:
KATY PERRY, PATRICIA FIELDS, LYDIA HEARST, PAMELA ANDERSON, IVANA TRUMP, EVA LONGORIA, THE BLONDS, and more

WHEN:
Thursday, May 14th at 1:00 PM

WHERE:
Red Bull Space
40 Thompson (corner of Thompson and Watts); New York, NY 10013
- Interviews with cast and crew, new trailer and photos available upon request.

WHAT:
Life Ball is Europe’s largest and most spectacular annual AIDS charity event, and the annual plane ride hosts 280 celebrities and super-models for an 8-hour party to Vienna.

The VIP passengers aboard the 2009 Life Ball Party Plane will have special in-flight entertainment this year: a sneak preview of the sexy, independent film, THE LAST INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY, which will have its theatrical debut in New York City on June 12.

Model Lydia Hearst appears in the film and will be on the flight to Life Ball to walk in the annual kick-off fashion show. We invite you to attend the Life Ball Party Plane Send-Off, for interviews and photos with models in the film, as well as the co-writer/director (Steve Clark).

ABOUT THE LAST INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY:
Directed by Steve Clark, The Last International Playboy has its theatrical debut set for June 12 in New York City. Synopsis: Roswell’s Jason Behr assumes the role of a New York City playboy who sinks into a deep depression after learning that his childhood love is engaged to another man. As he spirals into a self-destructive cycle of women, whisky and reckless behavior, his best friends Ozzy (Krysten Ritter), Sophie (India Ennenga), Scotch (Mike Landry), and Kate (Lucy Gordon) struggle to find a means of jarring their depressed pal back to reality. More information at: http://www.thelastinternationalplayboy.com.

ABOUT LIFE BALL:
Life Ball is Europe’s largest and most spectacular annual charity event dedicated to raising support for the worldwide fight against HIV and AIDS. Celebrating the beauty of life and the diversity of world cultures, Life Ball reinvents the great Viennese Ball tradition with glamorous, outlandish performances and inspirational speeches. Since 1993, world famous personalities and artists have lent their voices and support to Life Ball including Sharon Stone, Sir Elton John, Kylie Minogue, Catherine Deneuve, Liza Minnelli, Kim Cattrall, Linda Evangelista, Heidi Klum, Dennis Rodman, Naomi Campbell, Randy Crawford and many more. For more information visit: www.lifeball.org.

# # #
Press Contact: Megan Raphael (megan@mediashoppr.com) - (212)-867-8778 x232
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

THE LAST INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY

http://www.villageeastcinema.com/angeli ... k05792r.13

Showtimes:

FRIDAY, JUNE 12, 2009
12:01 AM seperator 12:00 PM seperator 12:00 PM seperator 2:00 PM seperator 2:00 PM seperator 4:00 PM seperator 4:00 PM seperator 6:00 PM seperator 6:00 PM seperator 8:00 PM
8:00 PM seperator 10:00 PM seperator 10:00 PM

SATURDAY, JUNE 13, 2009
12:00 PM seperator 12:00 PM seperator 2:00 PM seperator 2:00 PM seperator 4:00 PM seperator 4:00 PM seperator 6:00 PM seperator 6:00 PM seperator 8:00 PM seperator 8:00 PM
10:00 PM seperator 10:00 PM

SUNDAY, JUNE 14, 2009
12:00 PM seperator 12:00 PM seperator 2:00 PM seperator 2:00 PM seperator 4:00 PM seperator 4:00 PM seperator 6:00 PM seperator 6:00 PM seperator 8:00 PM seperator 8:00 PM

MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2009
10:20 PM seperator 10:20 PM

TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009
10:20 PM seperator 10:20 PM

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17, 2009

THURSDAY, JUNE 18, 2009

I'm going to go watch this on Friday in NYC. I know it's debuting in other cities on different days so go watch this because why not support Jason :D ?

Buy Movie tickets from fandango:
http://www.fandango.com/thelastinternat ... movietimes
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Natz »

Review of The Last International Playboy

With a title resembling a lost F.Scott Fitzgerald masterpiece, The Last International Playboy opens with a woman looking at the camera and blowing cigarette smoke at the audience. Wow, nice French New Wave movie reference. Then we switch to seeing topless girls kissing and bathing, and you can figure out this will be a more ordinary movie than it thinks it is.

NYC socialite, Jack Frost (Jason Behr) lives the dream life, partying with models in his penthouse. Because this is a movie, he’s exhausted by that and having few friends besides a chubby unhip nightclub reviewer named Scotch Evans (Mike Landry). When his ex-girlfriend and current friend, Carolina (Monet Mazur) announces she’s getting married, he feels unable to process what’s happening and begins to hurt himself and everyone around him.

Jack tries to avoid being involved in the whole wedding process which isn’t the most interesting or sensible position for a friend to take. The story unfolds over six months during which self-absorbed Jack sulks—a lot. We see scenes of him sitting down, lying down and wandering aimlessly. True, a reporter, Kate (Lucy Gordon) and 11-year old neighbor, Sophie (India Ennenga) function as a two-step program for his depression. But the movie doesn’t reveal many relationship truths. It’s about waiting for Jack to randomly snap out of it. One scene is unintentionally funny because it shows Jack brooding in his bath with a rubber ducky.

The events of The Last International Playboy are unconvincing because the script doesn’t explain its characters well. For instance, how can Jack shell out drinks for a harem of supermodels when he doesn’t appear to have a job? I wanted to care about whether he’d find love or peace after what he goes through. But Jack and Carolina’s relationship stays vague throughout. He and Carolina don’t share many scenes. A repeated dream sequence of them as kids describes little.

On his first feature, Steve Clark manages to find a wonderful actress to play Sophie. In fact India Ennega is the most enthusiastic member of the cast. The rest only react half as intense as they should. Some think that formulaic movies don’t require instructions to put together. Maybe, but it’s hard to make one worth watching.

Grade: D+

http://blogcritics.org/video/article/mo ... oy/page-2/
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

ok so im coming back right now from seeing tlipb and it was really good! and yeah ok i know i am bias but it really was great. it was funny, quirky and just plain fun ok and a bit depressing too at times but those were the aww moments. i went with a friend of mine and he really liked it too...if it means anything but we enjoyed it and he's even buying me the movie so im doubley happy!!!
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

http://blog.seattlepi.com/peoplescritic ... 171493.asp

People's Critic: Film Reviews

I mentioned in my review of that we've seen an increase in really well written, plot driven movies. I'm not talking about romantic comedies either. Did you every here the one about the guy who had everything and lost it? It's a familiar story, but is told in a much bolder/richer way in The Last International Playboy. My pick for this summer's surprise hit.

Jason Behr stars as Jack Frost, a New York City playboy. He's the kind of guy that would star on a reality show on Spike TV. Jack's 24/7 party life is turned upside down when he learns his childhood love Carolina (Monet Mazur) is getting married to another man. At the same time his friends Ozzy (Krysten Ritter), and Scotch (Mike Landry) are going through troubles themselves. While on his dangerous path to self destruction, Jack meets his eleven year old neighbor Sophie (India Ennenga) who helps give him a better perspective on life.

From the opening credits you see Jack having the time of his life while the lyrics "I don't wanna grow up" blast in the background. The song doesn't just paint the perfect picture for the opening sequence – it sets the backdrop for how Jack lives his life.

Jason Behr does a phenomenal job in this movie. I can't say enough about he portrays Jack Frost. It's not how he delivered his lines that impressed me. I was really impressed how Behr was able to convey emotion in the scenes where he did not have any lines. I even had trouble watching some of the scenes because I felt for Jack. I'm hoping to see a lot more of Jason Behr in the future.

This movie also had a great supporting cast. Of course, Krysten Ritter was great as Ozzy. You may have seen her Confessions of a Shopaholic and AMC's critically acclaimed Breaking Bad. Krysten portrays Ozzy as funny, charming, and sad all in the same breathe. I had the opportunity to interview Krysten about her experience making this movie. She said she wanted to portray Ozzy as a "young girl who was trying different things. " One of the more touching moments in the movie is Jack's intervention with Ozzy. Her character wasn't all serious. She adds some comic relief to the movie as well, like how she kept referring to Jack as "Frosty."

The other supporting actors/actresses were good as well. Mike Landry was hilarious as Scotch. Maybe it's because I know some guys just like him. No matter what they try, they seem to always be socially awkward at the worst times.

The beautiful models and picturesque shots of New York made the movie really easy on the eyes. Who doesn't enjoy looking at beautiful models for two hours? Not me! My favorite part of the movie was the music. I thought the soundtrack really set the scene for a lot of what we saw. Director/writer Steven Clark said the score was "important because it gives so much life." He also let the actors listen to the songs he intended to play during that scene. It definitely shows during some of the movies more pivotal scenes.

The one thing I did not like about the movie was the end. I really wanted to see what happened to Scotch, Ozzy, Jack, and the others. I was left a little unfulfilled during the last scene. Maybe a nice montage of where people were going or what they were doing.

My suggestion: The Last International Playboy may not win many awards, or be the toast of the critics, but it's a very good movie. First time director Steven Clark tells a nice story about someone who thought they had everything. It's a great story about life, love, heartbreak, and growing up. It reminded me of why I enjoy movies so much. I love the Peter Pan references in the movie as well. The Last International Playboy is a movie that's definitely worth seeing.
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »