Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

EvaLuna
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by EvaLuna »

The Skinwalkers trailer has been released, you can find it here
It's never over,
My kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder
It's never over,
all my riches for her smiles when I slept so soft against her
It's never over,
All my blood for the sweetness of her laughter
It's never over,
She's a tear that hangs inside my soul forever...
Topy458
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Topy458 »

Thanks for posting the link! I can't wait to see it and I've already marked March 30th in my calendar! :D

Jenna
*The Future Is What You Make Of It*
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

All I have to say is Daaamn-lol. Jason Behr as a bad boy on a motorcycle... what more could a girl want? :P :oops: :D

Did anyone love the music on Shooting Livien? I could not get the songs out of my head...
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
Topy458
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Topy458 »

Hahaha I have watched that trailer 5 times now...yumminesssss! :twisted:
*The Future Is What You Make Of It*
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

u know what pisses me off???? lionsgate is doing so wrong by this movie!!! and now they changed it to freestyle :roll:
it comes out in all of 30 days now apparently and those dumb asses havent even set up their website. how the hell hard is it to do that? its been a year or more and eveything still says comming soon. they arent putting any effort into this and unless they have some huge underground following like lionsgate did with Saw where most of their marketing and pr was mostly gass root for the first movie (which im not seeing almost anything on and trust me i'd know) then jason's gonna be screwed with this movie whether its good or bad :roll: i wonder if it's even comming out everywhere?? ive spoken with some pple at lionsgate and my old roomate is the head interning at an agency that was supposed to be doing the pr for this campaign and im working to see if i can get a screening of it here at my school, (they do a few advanced screenings here) but thats all up in the air :( ahhhh :oops: whatever, i'll keep u all updated. if it works and i get all the permission, fill out all the paperwork and they (Both my school and pple over at lionsgate or freestyle idk) let me do it, i'll let u know. if ure in the boston area maybe u'll be able to come and see it if i can :roll:

heres an interview early on where a reporter taked to some of the cast and crew its a 3parter but in the second jason says something about sexy motor cycles and tighty whity=ies (yeah so im taking it out of context but for all our sakes u should 2 :wink: )

http://www.joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=2607
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

go mass.
maya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maya »

behrluv32 wrote:u know what pisses me off???? lionsgate is doing so wrong by this movie!!! and now they changed it to freestyle :roll:
it comes out in all of 30 days now apparently and those dumb asses havent even set up their website. how the hell hard is it to do that? its been a year or more and eveything still says comming soon. they arent putting any effort into this and unless they have some huge underground following like lionsgate did with Saw where most of their marketing and pr was mostly gass root for the first movie (which im not seeing almost anything on and trust me i'd know) then jason's gonna be screwed with this movie whether its good or bad
I too was suprised the website wasn't ready. Also, I have been to lots of movies in the theaters lately and have seen no previews for this movie. Why aren't they doing any advertising?

And no interviews are being done. jason did more interviews for his small role in the grudge then he has for this movie in which he stars?
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

maya wrote:
behrluv32 wrote:u know what pisses me off???? lionsgate is doing so wrong by this movie!!! and now they changed it to freestyle :roll:
it comes out in all of 30 days now apparently and those dumb asses havent even set up their website. how the hell hard is it to do that? its been a year or more and eveything still says comming soon. they arent putting any effort into this and unless they have some huge underground following like lionsgate did with Saw where most of their marketing and pr was mostly gass root for the first movie (which im not seeing almost anything on and trust me i'd know) then jason's gonna be screwed with this movie whether its good or bad
I too was suprised the website wasn't ready. Also, I have been to lots of movies in the theaters lately and have seen no previews for this movie. Why aren't they doing any advertising?

And no interviews are being done. jason did more interviews for his small role in the grudge then he has for this movie in which he stars?
This pissed me off too. I mean how are people going to see the movie when they know nothing about it. I haven't seen any trailers for it on tv or any previews at the movies either.
Augustus Snodgrass
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Augustus Snodgrass »

Most movies don't start pushing in the advertising department until about 2-3 weeks before the movie comes out. Only the really big movies, like Pirates, get promotions starting months in advance. My guess is that Lionsgate may be trying to sweep this one under the rug, which is a shame. I personally cannot wait to see it.
I'm finally legal, and he gets married. Oh, the irony. The adolescent fantasies of an 11 year old girl have been crushed.
*Vicki*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *Vicki* »

Tekgirl ran into Jason at the grove today. She posted her story and pictures on MB. :) She also called me and put Jason on the phone. I didn't believe it was him. Thought he was a waiter or something. :oops: LOL! Use the link in my sig to take a peek. :)