Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

dreamsatnight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamsatnight »

Last edited by dreamsatnight on Sat May 23, 2015 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evansabove
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Evansabove »

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/ ... estext.jpg

yeah but I wish him well. :) Not too sure if anyone has seen the link or if it's posted elsewhere. Just finding my ground.

Here's the actual link...

EA
Bri+Jason2830
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Bri+Jason2830 »

HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY JASON!!! :D I believe December 14th was KaDee's, so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to her too!
"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." ~ Anonymous
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Happy Birthday Jason :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

jason's hot selfs bday is today :D wish i could help him celebrate :wink: much love to him
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joque
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Joque »

Vicki LVCM wrote:Posted: Thurs., Aug. 24, 2006, 7:57pm PT

'Tatooist' gets leading man
Behr set to star in thriller

By CHRIS GARDNER

Jason Behr has signed to star in thriller "The Tattooist." Commercial helmer Peter Burger is making his feature debut on the pic from a script by Matthew Grainger and Jonathan King.

Lensing starts next month in and around Auckland, New ZealandB. "Tattooist" casts Behr as a tattoo artist who becomes fascinated by the Samoan tatau tradition, but his desire to learn the ancient skill brings him into conflict and danger with the island mysticism and a deadly spirit is released as a result.

The New Zealand Film Commission, Mediacorp Raintree Prods. and Eyeworks Touchdown Prods. are partnering on the pic. Robin Scholes is producing with Daniel Yun.

Behr, who starred in Sony's "The Grudge," has two upcoming films: Lionsgate's "Skinwalkers" and the dramatic thriller "Senseless" for Matador Pictures.

SOURCE: Variety

For more info keep an eye on Jason Behr Unlimited. :)

...I can't believe I didn't know about this. -_-; I live in New Zealand and I've only just found out. ^^;
But it should be an interesting movie, I'm part samoan and my Dad's told me stories about the family tatau's and the history behind it. Though, after hearing stories about the pain, I'm not sure I'd want to see it on the big screen if they show it. >.>
*Vicki*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *Vicki* »

Joque: How interesting. You'll have to let us know what you think of the film when it's released. :)
*Vicki*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *Vicki* »

I just added some scans of Jason in his werewolf makeup from Skinwalkers to the Jason Behr Unlimited gallery. Just click the link below since MB won't let me hotlink. Enjoy!

Back to reading fic! :D
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

I can't wait to see the Tattooist.

I am half Samoan, part Mexican, and part white.

I adore the Samoan side of my heritage, and have decided I want to learn as much about it as possible. I even took up Samoan dancing, a couple years ago, and dance with a Samoan dance team here in our area.

The idea of this movie fascinates me!

I can't wait to see it, and see how much stays true to the culture and how much is Hollywood-ized. LOL

FYI----I have some friends who have tataus, and one who videotaped himself getting his. Yeah, those jokers hurt. LOL
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
hazz
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by hazz »

I just saw new pictures of Jason and Kadee...rings and all. It made me so sad! It wasn't real until I saw the rings (umm I knew he would give a good one) Ugh...my fall back guy is taken, what am I going to do!!? And his hair! Why oh why did he cut it.
"Boys dont make me get off this couch" - Lonnie