Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Realistic Dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Realistic Dreamer »

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:Shooting Livien can also be purchased for $14.99 @ Best Buy. If there is a location near you, get it from there so you don't have to wait for it to arrive in the mail. :D
There is a website called Deep Discount DVD's. It's my favorite place to shop for dvd's, especially the funky ones that my kids like (Dumb and Dumberer, for example). Their prices are amazing. Routinely, they are lower than amazon.

Shooting Livien is available on this website. The price is $12.08.

Now for the best part - shipping is FREE, as long as you don't mind waiting a little bit. Almost everything I've ever ordered showed up in about a week.

I absolutely love this site.
"It wasn't love at first sight. It took a full five minutes." ... Lucille Ball on meeting Desi Arnaz
Breathless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Breathless »

Realistic Dreamer, can you post the actual web address for that DVD website to create a link to it? Is it okay to do that here?
Behr's Bitch
*Vicki*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *Vicki* »

I think this is the site:
http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/
Breathless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Breathless »

Thanks, Vicki
Behr's Bitch
sprayadhesive
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sprayadhesive »

So... in the Senseless trailer his hair's short. Does that mean he's officially cut it? :D

I wasn't a fan of the long locks...
Lolita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lolita »

Thanks for posting the link to the trailer, Vicki. Although Jason is starring as the protagonist, I don't think this is one movie I'll be watching. I remember watching a documentary on torture victims and political prisoners in college and this movie is way too close for comfort. Just makes me sick to see the trailer, it starts to conjure up all those stories that those victims told on the documentary. :(

However, I have no doubt Jason will be excellent in this role. After all, he had some practice in the White Room.
<center>Image</center>
*Vicki*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *Vicki* »

sprayadhesive wrote:So... in the Senseless trailer his hair's short. Does that mean he's officially cut it? :D

I wasn't a fan of the long locks...
Yep, he has cut his hair but will it stay that way? Only Jason knows for sure. :)

Lolita: I am with you. I am not sure I can sit through this film. I do hope it does well for Jason. :) I may wait for the DVD so I can fast forward through the icky parts.
Maxssoulmate
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maxssoulmate »

I just saw the trailer for "senseless" and what they do to him his horrible! its the white room all over agian. :cry:

but he cut his hair short again! yay! :D
"Okay, I'll be Christina for you. If you'll be Izzie for me."-George
"Deal."- Meredith
(George stops the Elevator abruptly)
"Derick had a woman in his trailer last night. She was ugly.Very Ugly. Except she was tall and beautiful and he was naked.
"McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie. That McBastard!"

Amber Eyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Amber Eyes »

Ok, note to future self: never watch torture movies or movie clips whilst eating. :shock: I seriously lost my appetite for my dinner.

As much as I support Jason and his projects, and try and go see (or buy) every one, after wacting the senseless trailer, I think I'm gonna have to give it a miss. I HATE seeing him being tortured so graphically. It was like the white room but 10 times worse!! I don't think my heart can take it. It's just too painful to watch. (Especially at the end of that clip)

Mind you, I think I remember reading somewhere he said he likes to choose projects that are darker and more grittier.
My AU dreamer fics:
The Auction Teen/Adult)
Angelic Fire (Mature/Adult)
Watching Clouds

Leigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Leigh »

Maybe he should rethink that :shock:
Peace.
There are many ways to God!