How to Know When You Are REALLY Obsessed???

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

RosSlayville
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RosSlayville »

When you keep writing roswell down for an answer on a test.And when you call your mom liz.
out of this world
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by out of this world »

Maxlovesliz wrote:When you keep writing roswell down for an answer on a test.And when you call your mom liz.

I like that one.

For me is when I am buying every movie that the roswell actors have been in for my collection. I working on Colin right now and as new movies come in I buying as soon the come out. So when Shiri Movie undertow comes out I am right there to buy it.

Carol
Midwest Max
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Midwest Max »

I have a Roswell watch :D It has a black face with a white whirlwind symbol on it and the case is silver. It's not obsessive to own a watch, but...um, I never wear it because I'm afraid of damaging it :oops: :lol:
Gidget2
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Gidget2 »

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I've been anywhere on this board and I thought I'd throw in my two cents.

I started watching Roswell when I was in fourth grade, I'm fourteen now a freshman and still obssessed. When I get bored I find my self drawing symbols from the show (Antarian seal, whirl wind, four square, etc.). When I was younger I would get mad because my friends had more letters in their name to spell Liz Parker and other characters names, and I didn't.

I constantly call my best friend Liz on accident and that's not even close to her own name. Before I hit my depression phase last year I watched ever episode from the box sets I had in less than a week. When ever I feel slightly depressed I pop in EOTW, because it fits me mood. I constantly feel the need to do as well in school as Liz Parker because she was my role model. When ever I think I might like a boy, I constantly compare my feelings towards him and the Max and Liz relationship. Because like any other girl their love was something I want for myself.

I started keeping a journal, but it's more for my poetry than day to day life. I became a Behr lover, even though I didn't think he was that Hot in the beginning. I like to see where the carrers of all of the actors are heading so I make it a point to buy there movies when ever I can. A lot of the music I'm influenced by was pushed upon me bacuse of Roswell.

When it was still on air after ever episode I would create scenarios in my head about what would happen next week. I started writing fanfic that I will get updated sooner or later. I had to introduce my best friend to Roswell because she knows everything about me, so why leave her out of this. Now she wants to get the Maria and Liz waitress uniform and go as them next Halloween, I am so gonna be Liz I don't care what she says.

I compare my friends to those of the characters, and unfortunately I have yet to find My Max. Lord knows I have enough Michael's :roll: ! I'm going to the Philippines First week of June for three weeks which means I'm goiong to miss the third season of Roswell's DVD release, which is still pissing me off beyond belief!

Well that's all for now, I could go on and on with my obssession and it's not very healthy!

PEACE AND LOVE!
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen
Alison: I want the shirt that says 'I don't have A.D.D....Ooooo look a chiken!'

Me: Where? Where? (turns head from left to right)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Obsession

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I am completely obsessed. I didn't get into Roswell until I heard a Roswell refrence in a book I was reading that was really good. I liked the quote from it so I got netflix to send me the first season on DVD. Nearly 3 months later I have seen every episode. I own Season 1 & 2 on DVD. I'm saving my money for season 3. Don't poke fun. I am but a poor college student. So fo r the next 2 weeks I am saving food money by eating ramen noodles. That is dedication. I am currently RPing and working on my first fanfic so wish me luck.

Forever A Candy Lover!
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Zevrillion
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Zevrillion »

You want to see obsessed? Look at this pic(I am the one to the left) Me and two other guys watching Roswell on my Laptop in a closet.

Little background to the picture; I am currently doing my military service and then you live with a lot of other people in some shitty building. When we were going to watch Roswell, it was too loud everywhere else except in the closet, so here we sit. I thought it was a rather funny picture.

You have wasted 2 seconds of your life reading this sig.
dreamerfiend
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamerfiend »

I've written before but I just realized something else for my obsession list. I try to do my hair the same way as Liz. I try to copy her hairstyles but my hair is a little shorter and nappier so it doesn't come out the way I want it to most days. Only when I get a perm does the hairstyle come out right. :wink: I even copied her hairstyle from a seventeen magazine that I saw her on with Majandra Delfino. That's the way I wear my hair everyday. :D So I guess it all works out in the end :D

I know I'm hopeless :D
God is Love

Liz: You do have a destiny Max, you just heard it and I can't stand in the way of it.
Max: But you mean everything to me.
Destiny

Banner by Manda8706
Elf3748
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Elf3748 »

Zevrillion - Your in a closet? o_O

You know your obssessed when you trace anything and everything back to Roswell.
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Awww your in a closet!!!!!! thats cute tho, lol... But hey u gotta do what u gotta do....
jrsygurl520
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jrsygurl520 »

i pretty much accepted my obsession when anything and everything I do I make it roswell related lol
"Whats so great about normal anyway"

http://www.roswellsource.com

Your source for everything roswell