How to Know When You Are REALLY Obsessed???

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Jason's Lover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Jason's Lover »

Zoey, we have our own Roswell gatherings here in the city and abroad! It's crazier than you know! :lol:

Crystal
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

LOL I THINK IM GOING TO WIN THIS!!!!! lol

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Ok so we are talking about being obsessed right? I have all 3 seasons ,my best friend and I both write fics and talk about it all the time. We love Gomez, one because there music is great, 2 because it was on the ep when M/L first kissed so we went about 2 months ago to see them in concert...The concert was in Philly...we live in FL. and we only went for the weekend. LOL this is sad..... I have several diffrent CD's entitled Roswell mixes...ummm this is the kicker here..... hold on.....lol

I have a 5 year old daughter that loves Roswell more then I do...she watches the DVD's at least once a week and I'm not talkin about a few minutes she will watch 1, or 2 episodes at a time. She knows all the characters names and who dates who.... She loves Max.. and tells me that she wants to be Liz... and to kick it all off... the other day at I took her to the Doctor and they had a chalk board in the waiting room..... she tells me to look at what she drew on the board.......

It was the seal of Antar.... the V shaped star thing... THEN she goes look Mami like the thing that was on Michael's chest and Max hit him and took it.......

Like I said...... I win........ and thats not even everything.....lol
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

LovinGuerin2Much:

I think your daughter is sooo cute. The star of Antar, cool 8)

I talk about and watch Roswell so much, my mom is now a fan.

I'm a dreamer and she's a candy. She absolutely loves Michael.

I think it's because michael has characteristics like my late

uncle(GOD rest his soul)

It must be great to have the DVD's, I'm still using tapes, but I

have enough eppies to carry me through if I can't catch eppies on

the sci-fi channel.

Who is your favorite character and couple :?:
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
dreambehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambehr »

Okay wow I thought I was obsessed with the show, but you guys win hands down LOL.

LovinGuerin2much- Can I just say ... your daughter sounds like such a cool 5 year old. :D No five year old I know is as obsessed with a show as much as your daughter seems to be... heck, I hardly know anyone here that watches Roswell though I've subconsciously tried to get my friends to watch it. Hasn't worked so far though. Pfft.
dreamerfiend
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamerfiend »

WOW!! :D After hearing you guys' stories I don't think of myself as obsessed. Ok maybe I do. I know I can't beat anybody but I wanna share my Roswell Life. Ok...I watch Roswell everyday on my DVD's sincee it hasn't been coming on sci-fi. I missed the marathon on February 16,2005 eand I was PISSED!!! even though I have the dvd's for it. The only one I don't have is three but I am counting the days. :) I'm mad I don't have any posters ut I do have the soundtrack. I have a pic of Jason Behr on my desktop a Roswell Screensaver on my other computer and a rolling Marquee that says Roswell Fanatic to the Fullest. Umm...I don't write fanfics but I read them almost everyday and if I have homework to do I just give myself about an hour on the computer to catch up on some fics first then get started on my homework. I have a lot of stories on my computer from the internet and I try to get every song I liked that played on Roswell on CD or on my computer. Oh and I got my cousin interested in Roswell too. She's probably more of a fiend for Roswell than I am. Everytime she comes over to my house the first question she asks is "Can we watch Roswell?". She sometimes bores me with wanting to watch Roswell cuz she keeps asking all these questions because she is still a little young and doesn't understand some of the things going on. I remember when we were up watching EOTW and she asked "What does Liz mean by protection?" I didn't want to tell her so I said ask your mutha later. :lol: That was hilarious. That's the only member of my family that even gives Roswell a second thought. Sometimes I think I was switched at birth.

Janelle
God is Love

Liz: You do have a destiny Max, you just heard it and I can't stand in the way of it.
Max: But you mean everything to me.
Destiny

Banner by Manda8706
dreamerfiend
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamerfiend »

WOW!! :D After hearing you guys' stories I don't think of myself as obsessed. Ok maybe I do. I know I can't beat anybody but I wanna share my Roswell Life. Ok...I watch Roswell everyday on my DVD's sincee it hasn't been coming on sci-fi. I missed the marathon on February 16,2005 eand I was PISSED!!! even though I have the dvd's for it. The only one I don't have is three but I am counting the days. :) I'm mad I don't have any posters ut I do have the soundtrack. I have a pic of Jason Behr on my desktop a Roswell Screensaver on my other computer and a rolling Marquee that says Roswell Fanatic to the Fullest. Umm...I don't write fanfics but I read them almost everyday and if I have homework to do I just give myself about an hour on the computer to catch up on some fics first then get started on my homework. I have a lot of stories on my computer from the internet and I try to get every song I liked that played on Roswell on CD or on my computer. Oh and I got my cousin interested in Roswell too. She's probably more of a fiend for Roswell than I am. Everytime she comes over to my house the first question she asks is "Can we watch Roswell?". She sometimes bores me with wanting to watch Roswell cuz she keeps asking all these questions because she is still a little young and doesn't understand some of the things going on. I remember when we were up watching EOTW and she asked "What does Liz mean by protection?" I didn't want to tell her so I said ask your mutha later. :lol: That was hilarious. That's the only member of my family that even gives Roswell a second thought. Sometimes I think I was switched at birth.

Janelle
God is Love

Liz: You do have a destiny Max, you just heard it and I can't stand in the way of it.
Destiny

Banner by Manda8706
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

LOL, it's really cool to see other ppl obssesed with Roswell, my daughter still hasnt changed, she still watches it and talks about it.

She still loves Gomez and knows a lot of there songs by heart, which i love sometimes I have to turn the music up just so I can hear the group singing and not my 5 year old at the top of her lungs.

It's too funny.
LadyBold1979
Enthusiastic Roswellian

I didn't think I was obsessed. . .

Post by LadyBold1979 »

until I rented Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey, simply because William Sadler is in it. He plays the Grim Reaper and some English guy at the end. But what really threw me for a loop was the appearance in the movie by the Granolith or rather the stone formation that hides the Granolith. I was laughing so hard, and I had to get out my Roswell DVD's just to be sure it wasn't a coinky-dink, but nope, there it was! Totally heinous! OOPS!
Never be so strong you cannot accept a helping hand, never be so weak that you cannot offer one - Bernita Balekian

dreamerfiend
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamerfiend »

OMG! That's right I never realized that . I saw Bill &Ted's movie before Roswell even started I don't even remember William Sadler being in it but I do remember the granolith. How come I never made the connection? :? I guess I 'm not as much of a Roswell fan as I thought :cry: LOL :lol:
God is Love

Destiny

Banner by Manda8706
alana
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: En un lugar de la mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

Post by alana »

Ok, so my name is Sonia, and i a obsessed , i love the show and i wached all the S3 , and that in my book is love, because i detested that season.
I read fics every day , and now only go in the web to see Roswell boards. :lol: I´m a fan of the humans and i like the character of Liz, :roll: ok , so i don´t going to begin in all my likes of this like, but is for that ,that i write fics.For that i tlak my sister for two weeks only of that , is was terapeutic disectional all the serie :lol: , my sister is candy and deteste Max ,is was hilarius.
Anyway, i adicted to fics and i past the days thinking in new chapters and cry when a autor left a fic.

Muxus

Sonia.
When the Sun shine / we shine together
Told you I´ll be here forever
Said I´ll always be your friend
Took an oath, Ima stick it out to the end

Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we´ll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella