How to Know When You Are REALLY Obsessed???

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

RosyLady
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RosyLady »

When I'm bored, i tend to look around me and play 6 degrees of seperation with random items in my head. And I usually can do it too! whether it's with fanfics or the actual episodes.

Plus the usual dvd's, books, music, etc.

and i mainly saw the grudge for Jason and got upset when he died cause he wouldn't have a major part in the sequel :(

Gin
It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better... while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more.
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Speaking from my six year old daughters POV... she asked me about a week ago to please put on the Roswell show when Max sings in spanish and throws Liz flowers...lol and then got upset because in another eppie

*quote* Max and Liz arent talking to much.. I want a show where they talk alot to each other.* lol

Obssesed like her mother...sigh. :D
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Speaking from my six year old daughters POV... she asked me about a week ago to please put on the Roswell show when Max sings in spanish and throws Liz flowers...lol and then got upset because in another eppie

*quote* Max and Liz arent talking to much.. I want a show where they talk alot to each other.* lol

Obssesed like her mother...sigh.
Aww!

That is soooo cute!
"Would it be okay if I ride home with you after school?"
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
My Published Works So Far
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

SpiderGirl wrote:

Obssesed like her mother...sigh.
Aww!

That is soooo cute!
It is. It's a little scary, but it's cute at the same time. I foresee a new generation of Roswell obsessees that out-obsess the first.
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

LOL that would be a funny thing... :D
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

but highly unlikely. As each generation passes, the obsession will get just a little more diluted. it will start off as 100%, than go to 50%, than 25% than whatever 1/8 is. Which is probably a good thing, considering how scary first generation Roswellians are.
Magic Mushroom Omelets. You know what I'm talking about.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
(Sorry, I was watching Comedy Central)
Flamehair
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Flamehair »

eating vanilla-icecream with tabasco :D - and thinking it's delicious :wink:
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

When your 6 year old daughter is watching the Pilot and turns around to say... "Mommy you should write a story about how Liz got the handprint on her stomach." with a very pensive look on her face. :!:
Maxssoulmate
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maxssoulmate »

i am obsessed completly!! When I have kids my first daughters name is going to be Elizabeth Marie, no joke, then if i have another girl it will be Maria Isabella, and if i have a third girl it will be Theresa Bella(even though i hate tess with a passion, i love the name theresa!) i read fanfic 24/7 at home, and school, at home my mom has to band me from it sometimes! i probably know almost every story on this site!! i am obsessed completly!! i have all three seasons, watch them none stop, and half of my cds, are bands and singers, their albums are songs that were used on roswell!! i never even heard of gomez, and i love them now, and counting crows, sarah mclachlan, dido, never heard of them til the show, and their are many more! but yep obsessed completly, i could talk about roswell all day which i am doing now, so i am just gonna go now. bye bye.

Tay
"Okay, I'll be Christina for you. If you'll be Izzie for me."-George
"Deal."- Meredith
(George stops the Elevator abruptly)
"Derick had a woman in his trailer last night. She was ugly.Very Ugly. Except she was tall and beautiful and he was naked.
"McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie. That McBastard!"

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Obsessed? I knew I was when I stood up at 3 a.m. to check if some writer updated!!!

EVE :roll: :wink:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!