How did you get introduced to Roswell?

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

I was introduced to Roswell from a magazine where they were talking about new shows that would be airing in a few weeks time and I circled it as one of the shows I was going to check out.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

I was flipping through channels one evening bored to death when I heard dido...I passed it up but quickly went back...I love ditto..lol. Anyway I planned to change it right after the song but then I saw the scenes and stuff that went along with the music and well i was hooked. I was 12 at the time and now at the age of 17 I am still obsessed....what can I say I guess it was destiny I met Roswell that night..lol.
kissme4ever123
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kissme4ever123 »

I was 12 years old and I was bored. I saw the previews earlyer before. And I thought,' check it Out'. After that I was hooked. My life is Roswell now. :)
Our greatest fear is ourself.
Always be true to yourself because if you can't, than it is not worth anything to anyone one.
hks_bsb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by hks_bsb »

I wish I would have found Roswell 5 years ago, but probably at 11 I just wouldn't have appriciated it.

~Hannah~
Whats so great about normal???

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Roswell_Dreamers/

*Kaylee & Simon* *Keria & Lewis* *Michael and Sarah*
cutie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by cutie »

I guess I started caring about "Roswell" when its first episodes aired on TV.
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

I saw the trailers for the show for its depute on the wb. So I watched the pilot eposide night of its premiere. I've been a Roswell Addict since
babee_doll1971
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by babee_doll1971 »

I had friend who was addicted to Roswell and began writing fic. She was ALWAYS wanting my help, but since I was clueless about Roswell, I decided I should start watching it. I began renting the DVDs and I have just started watching season 3, Now I am hooked too... 8) I am also thinking of writing some fic myself.
Bri+Jason2830
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Bri+Jason2830 »

I saw the previews for Roswell before the pilot aired and recognized Jason Behr from other WB shows. I decided to give the show a chance and became hooked. The rest is history!
"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." ~ Anonymous
Jennifer24
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jennifer24 »

When I first saw the previews for the show I didn't think it looked THAT interesting. One night I didn't have anything better to do so I watched an episode... it was either the morning after or monsters and I got hooked and never stopped watching it. A few years later I bought the bootleg DVD's off of the internet and got my dad to watch the show with me, he loved it. Then not too long ago my dad bought me the real DVD's and I go over to my parents every Tuesday night and we have dinner and watch a few episodes of Roswell. We even got my mom hooked, which is saying a lot because for the longest time she would just make fun of us for watching it, until we made her sit down and watch an episode with us and she really enjoys it.
POM

Post by POM »

Jezebel Jinx wrote:I was introduced to Roswell from a magazine where they were talking about new shows that would be airing in a few weeks time and I circled it as one of the shows I was going to check out.
I also did this...plus I thought that the guys were exremly HOT!! so I put it down as one of my * Must see shows** And haven't taken it off since!! :lol:

<3