Music in Roswell

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

geminitwinworld
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Music in Roswell

Post by geminitwinworld »

the name of the "prom night music" end song when liz and sean were at the bowling alley is NOT BY ivy by no means whatsoever the "REAL" artist is: MICHELLE VAN KLEEF go to her website: michellevankleef.com

you guys ready? .....alright the name of the song is: "THE WAY YOU ARE" very beautiful song for 99 cents

WARNING:amazon does not have her music i have tried already she's a independent artist which is why she's hard to find also try CDBABY.COM for independent artist music there. also she has two albums this woman has a beautiful voice so check out her other stuff as well. thousands of fans are looking for this song and are still hunting as i write this,so spread the word guys you have your answer to the #1song hunted on the internet today. and em' your very welcome.
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Music in Roswell

Post by RoswellOracle »

When the episode 'Heart of Mine' aired on TV, the song played was Undertow by Ivy. It was replaced with the Michelle van Kleef song when the series was released on DVD.

When the Roswell DVDs were released, the studio felt that using the original songs from the series would make the DVDs too expensive. So they made the decision to replace a lot of the songs with ones from mostly unknown bands.
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!