Music in Roswell

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

Hey,
This may have been asked before, but does anyone know the song from the last episode, Graduation Day. I think it was the last song before My Shining Light. It played during the scene where everyone was at the rocks-site in the desert, deciding to leave right after graduation...Please let me know, by pm or post, if you know this song because I really like it.
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Dreamer-laure wrote:Hey,
This may have been asked before, but does anyone know the song from the last episode, Graduation Day. I think it was the last song before My Shining Light. It played during the scene where everyone was at the rocks-site in the desert, deciding to leave right after graduation...Please let me know, by pm or post, if you know this song because I really like it.
That's My Sundown by Jimmy Eat World. (At least... it was originally... I'm not sure about the DVD's. :? )
ozkat
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ozkat »

cardinalgirl wrote:
Dreamer-laure wrote:Hey,
That's My Sundown by Jimmy Eat World. (At least... it was originally... I'm not sure about the DVD's. :? )
On the DVDs, the song is Victory Parade by The Belles.
thetvgeneral
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: my own little world...but it's ok...they know me here.

Post by thetvgeneral »

just wondering...since the two roswell sites for mp3 are no longer working...is there another site out there that lists the music from the show?? and maybe where we can download them???

thanks!!!!!! :D
Come check out the Roswellian Chronicles Tribute Archive as well as all the fun at Champagne Wishes. We'll save you a seat and the drinks are on us!
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

thetvgeneral wrote:just wondering...since the two roswell sites for mp3 are no longer working...is there another site out there that lists the music from the show?? and maybe where we can download them???

thanks!!!!!! :D
A girl has them listed on LJ, here. :wink:
thetvgeneral
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: my own little world...but it's ok...they know me here.

Post by thetvgeneral »

thanks for the help!!! it is greatly appreciated!!!!!

steph :D
Come check out the Roswellian Chronicles Tribute Archive as well as all the fun at Champagne Wishes. We'll save you a seat and the drinks are on us!
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

From one Roswell music lover to another, you're very welcome! :wink:
Izzy&Alex 4eva
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Izzy&Alex 4eva »

Oh maybe this thread could help me.
Most likely this has been mentioned at some stage in here, but i just don't really want to go through it all :lol:

But i have noticed some music changes from the original recordings to the DVD release, anyone know what song that is playing during the episode where Rath pulls that guy out of the car? ( from the original, the song is different on DVD) sorry i can not remember name of the episode.
u54m4
Enthusiastic Roswellian

I NEED THIS SONGGGG

Post by u54m4 »

I WENT THROUGH THE ENTIER 14 PAGES BUT COULDNT FIND THE SONGI WAS LOOKING FOR SO I WAS FORCED TO MAKE THIS NEW TOPIC, THIS SONG COMES THRICE IN THE ROSWELL

1ST IN EP15 : SEASON1 WHEN MICHAEL TAKES OFF FROM ROSWELL SITS ON HIS BAG AND THEN IT STARTS TO RAIN ..HE IS ACTUALLY HITCH HIKING THEN THIS CAR STOPS TO GIVE HIM A LIFT . ITS LYRICS ARE SOMEWHAT LIKE

' WHATS IT LIKE ..WHEN YOU DIEE ..TIL YOU LOVE FOR '

THIS SONG AGAIN COMES IN SEASON2 EP:9 'MAX IN THE CITY' WHEN THE NEW YORK MICHAEL TAKES MAX TO THIS GUY WHO CHECKS WETHER HE IS THE REAL THING OR NOT , HE PUTS HIS HAND BEHIND HIS HEAD AND SOME IMAGE APPEARS AS IF HIS HEAD IS A PROJECTOR

AGAIN THIS SONG COMES IN SEASON 3 EP: 14 CHANT DOWN BABYLON

ANYONE KNOWS ABT IT ? =S
sprayadhesive
Addicted Roswellian

Re: I NEED THIS SONGGGG

Post by sprayadhesive »

u54m4 wrote:I WENT THROUGH THE ENTIER 14 PAGES BUT COULDNT FIND THE SONGI WAS LOOKING FOR SO I WAS FORCED TO MAKE THIS NEW TOPIC, THIS SONG COMES THRICE IN THE ROSWELL

1ST IN EP15 : SEASON1 WHEN MICHAEL TAKES OFF FROM ROSWELL SITS ON HIS BAG AND THEN IT STARTS TO RAIN ..HE IS ACTUALLY HITCH HIKING THEN THIS CAR STOPS TO GIVE HIM A LIFT . ITS LYRICS ARE SOMEWHAT LIKE

' WHATS IT LIKE ..WHEN YOU DIEE ..TIL YOU LOVE FOR '

THIS SONG AGAIN COMES IN SEASON2 EP:9 'MAX IN THE CITY' WHEN THE NEW YORK MICHAEL TAKES MAX TO THIS GUY WHO CHECKS WETHER HE IS THE REAL THING OR NOT , HE PUTS HIS HAND BEHIND HIS HEAD AND SOME IMAGE APPEARS AS IF HIS HEAD IS A PROJECTOR

AGAIN THIS SONG COMES IN SEASON 3 EP: 14 CHANT DOWN BABYLON

ANYONE KNOWS ABT IT ? =S
On the DVDs it's Nena Dinova - Did You Disappoint Your God?.

If you need the file, I'd be happy to send it to you, but I'm pretty sure it's an m4p file (itunes formatted). Even still, if you PM me, I'll be glad to check my computer or browse around the internet for it.