Music in Roswell

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

phyco352
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Music in Roswell

Post by phyco352 »

Hey guys,

I posted this same question on the M&M forum. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction of where to find the song that appears on the DVD version of Heat Wave where Michael and Maria are at the crashdown where Maria is sweeping and she opens the door to Michael.

I know that the song is called by two names:

I wont lie to you by Morphic Field

and

Sacred by Keith Kohn.

I really want a copy of the song and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Please someone point me in the right direction. :D
Arwen3399
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Arwen3399 »

guys, i've been looking for this song for like 4 years. Every once in awhile when that happens, persistence pays off, so here i am, once again, searching for I Won't Lie to You by Morphic Field...and now my quest includes The Story of My Life by Weak Lazy Lair (the song that plays [on the DVD] at the end of the blood brother episode when Alex walks off all pissy). Happy Hunting fellow Fanatics. Lemme know if anything turns up!!
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

it's better to rise than fade away.
StarJet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by StarJet »

I don't know whether someone has a given this before (possibly has ;)), but I found a good list of all the songs on DVD and TV both. :D
Here
behralicious87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behralicious87 »

Hey guys!

Does anyone know the name of the band and song that sings on the DVD version of A Tale of Two Parties, when Maria and Max are walking up the hill to enigma?
Its not The Boo Radleys, its something else.

I appreciate your help!

Thanks!
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Absinthe Blind - "Shields"
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Anchespatoon
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Anchespatoon »

Where can i get "Ivy" and "Majandra" Music? (complete albums, not singles) - Iam from germany and here you cant get anything of this.

iam also looking for "The egg" by Windsor for the derby
Spectrre
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Spectrre »

akflfld
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by akflfld »

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking over this topic last night and all the talks about the music from the TV vs. DVD versions had me wonder if there's anywhere online where we can watch the series with the original music?

I was 9-10 years old when the series aired in French and I didn't even know any English back then so the tracks used then didn't stick to me at all (especially season 3 since they never bought that one dubbed. That and I've rewatched the series for the first time since then this summer) looking through this topic I've seen many, many names of artists I like a lot today so I would definitely like to watch the so-called TV version of the show (once more because let's be serious. How is it possible to stop.)

Thanks a lot, and thanks also for all the songs that have been identified here over time; it definitely comes in handy n__n ♥
aruwin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by aruwin »

Does anyone have the mp3 of Laura Webb - On Any Given Day? It's the song on season 1 - 285 South when Max and Liz were talking in the jeep. I like that so so much but I couldn't find that song anywhere on the internet. I was hoping if anyone could share me the mp3.