Music in Roswell

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

u54m4
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by u54m4 »

ughh . i cant seem to find the song on limewire .. =s
can u please upload the song in mp3 format and send me the link thanks a bunch

p.s. what do u mean on the dvd it was Nena Dinova - Did You Disappoint Your God??!

i just want the song ..=s thankss
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

u54m4 wrote:ughh . i cant seem to find the song on limewire .. =s
can u please upload the song in mp3 format and send me the link thanks a bunch

p.s. what do u mean on the dvd it was Nena Dinova - Did You Disappoint Your God??!

i just want the song ..=s thankss
She means that they used different songs on the DVD than they did when they originally played the show on TV (stupid Jason Katims. :roll: ) but the original song that played at least in that Michael and Max scene was Radiohead's How to Disappear Completely, which was not used in Chant Down Babylon, and it's lyrics are nothing like that, so Did You Disappoint Your God is the one you're looking for.
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Izzy&Alex 4eva wrote:Oh maybe this thread could help me.
Most likely this has been mentioned at some stage in here, but i just don't really want to go through it all :lol:

But i have noticed some music changes from the original recordings to the DVD release, anyone know what song that is playing during the episode where Rath pulls that guy out of the car? ( from the original, the song is different on DVD) sorry i can not remember name of the episode.
The ep is Meet the Dupes and the song is El Cu Cuy by Coal Chamber.
Izzy&Alex 4eva
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Izzy&Alex 4eva »

cardinalgirl wrote: The ep is Meet the Dupes and the song is El Cu Cuy by Coal Chamber.
Thank You for your help on that one.
Kiernnan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Sacred Keith Kohn Morphic Field

Post by Kiernnan »

ozkat wrote:
FaithfulAngel24 wrote:I can't find the song that was on the DVD during the Michael/ Maria heatwave make out in the begining I know its called "I won't lie to you" or something like that, but I cannot find it anywhere and I must have it. Anybody know where I could download or buy it! (Yes I am despreate) :shock:
Lilycody has posted a link to Morphic Field - I Won't Lie To You (aka Keith Kohn - Sacred) on another Roswell board...

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2EFR ... GVDZO9W948
I've been trying to find this song also. When I click on the link, I get a message that the file is no longer there. How can I contact Lilycody to see if there's another link to Sacred?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks! :D
tinie38
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by tinie38 »

I've found a site that lists almost all of the roswell songs

It might help you with what you looking for Chasule

http://www.mediablvd.com/forums/index.p ... 52754&st=0
I'll always be a dreamer but every once in awhile I'll be awakened.
Beautiful banner thanks to FrenchDreamer!
khepri
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by khepri »

I would also like to have Morphic Field - I Won't Lie to You, but I have so much trouble finding it. Would anyone here mind upping it for me and the others who want it?
Man is least himself when he speaks in his own person, give him a mask and he'll tell you the truth.
khepri
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Music in Roswell

Post by khepri »

Please anyone??
Man is least himself when he speaks in his own person, give him a mask and he'll tell you the truth.
ozkat
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ozkat »

khepri wrote:I would also like to have Morphic Field - I Won't Lie to You, but I have so much trouble finding it. Would anyone here mind upping it for me and the others who want it?
Try http://www.geocities.com/roswell_nl/ - I think it has a few of the hard-to-find MP3s up.
stinebiene
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re:

Post by stinebiene »

r0swell_dreamer wrote:
Penuska wrote:Does anybody know the song and artist of the song from the DVD version of Independence Day when Michael comes to Maria's window in the rain? Please..oh, please!!
I'm pretty sure it's "Life in Three Parts" by Highwater Rising
does anybody know where I can get this song???