False Spoilers

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: False Spoilers

Post by Whimsicality »

That would be interesting, that would make a great challenge fic. Something canon up to that point and then those two staying behind and switching, imagine the secrets that could be revealed on both sides with Alex already being warped and you know Tess wouldn't be able to resist looking at Liz's journal so there goes Future Max....all sorts of possibilities :D

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

Hey, I posted all the false spoilers I've found so far in my Roswell Archive.

There are a lot of interesting ones, and some that were much more intriguing that what really happened on the show. :D I smell a ton of fanfics here! :wink:

Here's the link - http://www.roswelloracle.com/false.html

If anyone has more, please post them!
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

Oh that is an amazing page! I love it, and gosh do I hope to see some of those turn into fanfics, especially, as a Liz Myther, the ones about Liz being a half alien. I've seen fics make different characters aliens, but I have yet to see any fics where any of the humans are half human-half alien, what that could add to the past could be fascinating. Plus all the hints that they were going to bring in more family for a lot of them, Alex's sister and father, Maria's father, Michael's brother, that would have been a great way to tie the humans and aliens in together...ahh...and so many more, people need to go write more Au with alien fics!!!! Yay for RoswellOracle!!! :lol:

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

RoswellOracle wrote:Hey, I posted all the false spoilers I've found so far in my Roswell Archive.

There are a lot of interesting ones, and some that were much more intriguing that what really happened on the show. :D I smell a ton of fanfics here! :wink:

Here's the link - http://www.roswelloracle.com/false.html

If anyone has more, please post them!
OMG some spoilers are hilarious if you watched the show and know what really happened
for example:
There is also a rumor going around that in a later episode Tess becomes pregnant by Grant
by Grant? :lol: :lol: :lol:

great page! :D :D
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

I know what you mean. It makes you wonder if people weren't sitting around making up the most outrageous thing they could think of and then posting it as a supposed spoiler. :lol:

Bet I could do one, hmmmmmmm, The gang all drop out of school and take jobs at the soap factory, and find out it is really run by evil aliens. The factory is just a front for their hidden lab where they are growing an army of flying jellyfish! :twisted:

Oh, wait, I think that happened in season 3. :wink:
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!