False Spoilers

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

False Spoilers

Post by Whimsicality »

Hello all you knowledgeable Roswellians!

I am working on a fic and I need some help. I have been scouring online Roswell archives (RoswellOracle's site rocks!) looking for a list of the false spoilers we were given over the course of the show and haven't been able to find one, or even a mention of a few of them. So I was hoping that either A. someone knew where I could find such a list or B. you guys could help me out by posting the ones you remember.

Any help at all would be muchly appreciated! :D

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: False Spoilers

Post by begonia9508 »

I remember the old Crashdown site which you can find there :

http://www.crashdown.com/fanfic/

and there is a section called "spoilers"!
Maybe it can help you! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

Lol, I swear crashdown.com was the first place I looked and I couldn't find the spoiler page, I must be blind :roll:

ETA: Actually that only has valid spoilers and only through the first half of season one so isn't what I'm looking for, thanks though! Still would like to find a list of/or just hear a couple of the spoilers that didn't pan out for the end of season one and for season two.

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

Thanks! I'm glad you like my site! :D

That would be a great topic to add to my archives. If you find any let me know.

I remember there were tons of them floating around, and probably some were just made up by enterprising fans. I only remember a couple.

When Tess first came on the show there were tons of spoilers about there being a love triangle where Max had to choose between Liz and Tess, that never materialized.

There were a ton of spoilers about Tess, that she was everything from an evil alien to an FBI agent.

There were spoilers that Liz was more than she appeared, and would get powers a lot earlier than she did.

As soon as EOTW aired, the PTB started promising Liz and Max would be back together. At first they said, by Christmas, then it was in the new year, then it was by the spring. I think they were mostly to keep the dreamers from jumping the ship. When the Max/Tess storyline aired, we all nearly had heart attacks.

There was a spoiler that Liz would tell Max about FutureMax in the epi Departure. The scene was filmed, but cut.

There was also a spoiler that Max and Liz would sleep together in the epi Graduation.

That is all I remember off the top of my head.
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

Oooh, I remember one more.

It is kind of weird, and you may not consider it a spoiler, but here goes.

On the previews for the hybrid chronicles, they cut them so it looked like the alien virus was killing or infecting people. I remember me and my friends being really surprised about what really happened. We all looked at each other and said, 'didn't you get the impression people were dying?" :lol:

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

Oh thank you so much! That's definitely helpful, and I do love your site! I'm working on a fic that's a redo of season one (well all of Roswell but not until the sequels) and I thought it might be interesting to explore a couple of the plot angles that were hinted at but never developed.

I definitely think the Gandarium arc looked a LOT different in previews, so thanks for reminding me of that :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

Whimsicality wrote:Oh thank you so much! That's definitely helpful, and I do love your site! I'm working on a fic that's a redo of season one (well all of Roswell but not until the sequels) and I thought it might be interesting to explore a couple of the plot angles that were hinted at but never developed.

I definitely think the Gandarium arc looked a LOT different in previews, so thanks for reminding me of that :D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will sooooooooooooooooo read that!!!!!!!!!! Do you need a beta??????? Because I would loooooooooooooooove to help.

X0X0~Vanessa
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will sooooooooooooooooo read that!!!!!!!!!! Do you need a beta??????? Because I would loooooooooooooooove to help.

X0X0~Vanessa

Lol, thanks for the offer but I actually already have two betas :D I definitely appreciate it though!! I've been working on it for ages, and heavily drawing on Roswell Oracles archives for details, so hopefully it will come out well once I start posting in a month or so. Although fair warning its a UC fic though all characters and no bashing.

Whimsicality's Fics

RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

I know there are still some of the orig Spolier Dreamers on the thread on FF, so I posted your question over there. Cross your fingers that there will be some answers! :D

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

Thank you so much! I am in awe and totally appreciate it the effort :D

Whimsicality's Fics