What would you do?

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: What would you do?

Post by Cocogurl »

killjoy wrote:Okay how about this idea

THey broke up Max and Liz due to the Future Max thing without using the Kyle in the bed angle.The idea is that when Max and Tess are off finding out Destiny is wrong Liz and Kyle start to drift back to one another.Don't use Sean in it....but have Liz and Kyle slowly start to drift toward each other due to the fact Tess and Max are now out of their lives and their alone.

So this way when Max and Tess find out Nesado was wrong and Destiny was a bust they expect to find Liz and Kyle waiting for them to come back.Only to be shocked and jealous at how close Liz and Kyle have become.
I like that a little better than the whole Sean and Liz thing. I just didn't see any chemistry between those two, but I've always wanted to see a bit more of Kyle and Liz. Don't know why. :)
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Okay C.H.needed off the show....this is what I would have done instead of killing him and making Tess the bad guy.

Instead of holding out on Isabel over the phone Alex makes plans to meet her,but never shows.Worried Jim and the gang show up at Alex's house only to find his room turned upside down and Alex's missing.Now while C.H. was off filming Band of Brothers....the gang back at Roswell are looking for him.But their leads turn up nothing...not even Isabel's dreamwalks are working.

You find out that Khivar,who was jealous over Alex's connection to Isabel/Vollandra*sp?* had Alex kidnapped and held.It's the whole power trip 'If I can't have her than you damn well can't either!!'

What I would have also done is have someone on the inside mindwarped into helping Khivar and this person not know it.I would have pointed ALL the clues toward Tess because all the Dreamers would want it too be her :roll: :lol: But in the end you than shock everyone by having the person be Maria or Liz.They were under Khivar's mind control the whole time and never knew they were helping the bad guys.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

KJ - I'd have to say that I too thought of something similar to that. I mean, we all knew that this other love of Isabel's/Vilandra's was out there and it would have been great to introduce Kivar to audience. What better way then to have Alex kidnapped? He knew the big secret, he was close to the aliens, it would have pitted the aliens vs. the humans (something I would have loved to have seen more of).

It would have affected all the relationships and caused a strain and fractured the dynamic within the group.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

Great topic.

1. I agree with you on having Kyle and Liz stay together longer. It was a great storyline that just abruptly ended and he really cared about her.

2. Everything else in the first season I was fine with. But with season 2 I would have had everything up to end of the world, except future Max never came.

3. Max and Liz got it on and she got pregnant instead of Tess. And they investigate whether Tess is trustworthy or not.

4. We'd find out more about Tess's background and she and Kyle would grow closer.

5. Alex wouldn't die.

6. Liz and Max would have lots of sex.

7. Michael and Liz would become good friends.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Dreamer19, I really like your's.

I'm a die hard fan of the CC couples (Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Alex/Isabel, Kyle/Tess).

I would have liked Tess learning that Earth was her home and that the humans were her friends. Have her find out that she has feelings for Kyle. Maybe make him open his eyes about her. Like her date a few knowing it would get him to say it. Something funny.

I would have liked to see them work as group. Be friends and not so much fighting.

The Evans finding out about their kids alot sooner.

Have Max and Liz as a family.

Liz and Tess becoming really good friends.
- Amanda
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

What I woulld done if I was a writer for the show.

1.First things first I would have had Liz stay with Kyle a little bit longer than she did in show. I would have had stay with Kyle til the middle of the first season. I would have make Max and Liz be friends first and have that tenison of them wanting to be together their.

2. Second thing would be when Tess came into the picture I wanted to become more withs with others. When Kyle and Liz relationship starts falling apart let thoe to charactors loose it for a bit. I would want to see Max natural pull to Tess. He doesn't know it because of his Alien side. I would made Tess more of her own person. I would let her and Kyle become really good friends. I would let her make that choice who she wanted to be with.

3. Third thing is I wsould explored more Michael and Maria relationship. I want them to become really good friends. I want see Maria go after her Music. I would let Michael Graduate.I want to explore Michael character. What was really like?

4. Fourth I wanted to see Alex get with Isabel.I would love for them to actually become a couple. I would have never Killed Alex. Alex was an important part of that group. I wouldn't hyave had Tess Kill Alex either. No Jesse at All.

5. Fifth No Future Max At All

6. No Tess sleep with Max AT ALL AND NO BABY WITH TESS.

7. No Destiny AtALL

8. Wait to explore the alien side in later seasons .

Special thanks too

claudialynn
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

I would add this:

1. Explore Amy and Jim's relationship. They just seemed perfect together.
2. Let Michael and Isabelle date a little bit after discovering their destiny.
3. Show more of Michael's childhood and his issues.
4. Let Tess come back and have some good storylines, maybe using Max's kid to create some drama.
5. Let Max, Michael and Isabelle go to their planet or show an episode where they remember their life there.
6. I really loved when Liz went away for school and how normal and strong she was, so i would let her stay there longer than she did.
7. I want to see Liz and Maria stand up to Max and Michael and have some arguments where they take sides: humans vs aliens.
8. Like most of you, i want to see Kyle and Tess dating.
9. I also want to see some scenes where Liz gets to know Tess and she realizes they are not so different. (i'm thinking of Dawson's Creek, how Jen and Joey weren't crazy about each other but they also couldn't hate each other)

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well I always thought that Liz taking Max back right after Tess leaving for Antar was too easy.I mean he just dissmissed all her claims and ideas of an alien being Alex's killer like it meant nothing to him.And when she did prove to be right and saved Max,Michael and Isabel's ass she just let's Max hug her and all is forgiven?

Uhhh no....I think it would have been better had Max had to earn his spot back during season three.Had Liz drop out of the Alien Abyss and go back to having a normal life.Maybe she and Kyle both do this and start to reconnect.How far the reconnecting went....just being great friends or dating again is up for grabs.

But the idea is that Max had to earn Liz's love back.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

killjoy wrote: But the idea is that Max had to earn Liz's love back.
Ahhhh ... yes, the "doormat" theory. Cause that's exactly was she was. All thru out that damn god forsaken season - SHE WAS HIS DOORMAT aka HIS BITCH.

I couldn't stand to see it. Hmmm ... maybe that's another reason why I refuse to have anything to do with Seasons Spew (2) and Flee (3) :lol:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

killjoy wrote:Well I always thought that Liz taking Max back right after Tess leaving for Antar was too easy.I mean he just dissmissed all her claims and ideas of an alien being Alex's killer like it meant nothing to him.And when she did prove to be right and saved Max,Michael and Isabel's ass she just let's Max hug her and all is forgiven?

Uhhh no....I think it would have been better had Max had to earn his spot back during season three.Had Liz drop out of the Alien Abyss and go back to having a normal life.Maybe she and Kyle both do this and start to reconnect.How far the reconnecting went....just being great friends or dating again is up for grabs.

But the idea is that Max had to earn Liz's love back.
Well, at that point, the future was changed. Tess didn't leave the aliens (like Future Max explained) , she slept with max and had his baby and she used the machine to go back to space (therefore there was no time-travelling machine) so it was safe for Liz to be with Max again. :?

But i agree with you that it was too easy. He hurt her and i didn't want her to take him back easily that's why i was thrilled with her going away to school in the third season.

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz