What would you do?

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: What would you do?

Post by killjoy »

What if instead of Kyle/Jim.....Tess had been forced to move in with Liz? :shock:

That would have been fun :lol:

I mean.....to be honest you would have thought if Tess was as evil as they tried to make her out later :roll: ...she would have used her powers and got herself moved in with Max and Isabel in order to be with Max the whole time.Just another showing that the writers had no clue where they were going with the show and were just winging(sp?) it :roll:
dreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: What would you do?

Post by dreambeliever »

Hmm..okay where do I begin. I like alot of the ideas. Here's mine;

1) I like the whole Tess and Liz becoming friends. They could totally compliment each other.

2)I hated how Max never really admitted Liz was right about the whole alien killer. He needed to be groveling. I also hated the Season 3 doormant Liz, so we need to give Season 3 a 180.

3)Kyle and Tess would be great, I mean he is so anti-alien and she is so pro alien, there sould have been alot of love/hate sexual tension there. I totally loved KJ's ideas about the bathroom and towels scenes.

4)Tess should have been more upfront instead of so manipulative, I mean she knew the most about Antar she could have been a real asset to the Ros bunch. Also it would have been nice to see the Pod Squad up against Nasedo and the deal with Khivar.

5) I would have definitely answered alot of the turmoil from Season 2. I mean nothing in Season 2 was touched upon in Season 3.

6) I did hate the way Isabel treated Alex, so maybe Alex comes back from Sweden, totally not interested in Isabel, they become good friends, but later soon realize they want to be together.... Have to heal my stargazer heart.

7)Maybe dupe Zan could come into town and befriend Liz, while Max is with Tess and eventually Zan makes Max realize what an idiot he was.

8) And I am a dreamer at heart so definitely No Max and Tess and No Baby.