Roswell High Books by Melinda Metz

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Re: Roswell High Books by Melinda Metz

Post by Earth2Mama »

:lol: Oh well ... :wink:

Really? I'll have to check out that link for the "11th book". I wasn't much of a fan of the books based off the series as I only purchased the first two (2). I think I still have them all in a box in the basement though - never getting rid of them. Might be worth something ... someday ... to someone. 8)

Call me funny, but I actually did like the books, especially more so after the whole introduction of Tess (which is around the time period I read them). And you are right - lots of stuff in those books that should have been incorporated into the show, but then to give it a dramatic flair ... they went in the direction they did (on the show that is).

I would have loved to have seen Trevor (Michael's brother), Maria's brother (I forgot his name) and I think they should have given Liz a sibling as well (in the book, her sister dies - but on the show, she could have gone to college or something).
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Roswell High Books by Melinda Metz

Post by RoswellOracle »

BabyBehr86, I remember in the books that the people of the aliens' planet had that 'collective consciousness’ thing going where all of them joined minds, and Max joins it and kind of gets lost in it. It almost like being high or something. He looses time going into it and starts being a jerk to his friends. They have to band together to save him from it. So I guess you could consider that in the question as to whether the people on the planet were 'nice'.

It doesn't surprise me that some people on the show saw king Zan as good, and others saw him as bad. I'm sure there are people who think the same about every politician. If they support what you want they are good, if they don't support what you want they are bad.

There is never very much info on the show about Antar. If you are interested, I have all the info we know about the people, the government, etc, on my website in the archive - http://www.roswelloracle.com/antar.html
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!