Roswell on E4

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

forever dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Roswell on E4

Post by forever dreamer »

Hey

You may already know this and I'm the one thats slow on the uptake,but E4 is showing Roswell. The pilot was on today and the great thing is that in the corner of the screen it said 'Brand New' so I'm hoping they show all of them. At last its been shown on a channel I can view!!
By the looks of it they're showing an episode at 8.55am then repeating the same episode at 11.35am, and they're showing these on saturdays and sundays, starting today!! Its also shown on E4+1 aswell. So much Roswell goodness!!

Rach x
Me: Obsession in its purest form.
DreamerMaxBehrian
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Roswell on E4

Post by DreamerMaxBehrian »

forever dreamer wrote:Hey

You may already know this and I'm the one thats slow on the uptake,but E4 is showing Roswell. The pilot was on today and the great thing is that in the corner of the screen it said 'Brand New' so I'm hoping they show all of them. At last its been shown on a channel I can view!!
By the looks of it they're showing an episode at 8.55am then repeating the same episode at 11.35am, and they're showing these on saturdays and sundays, starting today!! Its also shown on E4+1 aswell. So much Roswell goodness!!

Rach x
Hey,

Do you mind me asking do you live in the U.S. or elsewhere? I live in Florida and I have never heard of a channel called E4. I've been desperate to watch Roswell on syndicated television ever since SciFi stopped showing it but I don't recall seeing E4 listed as one of my cable television channels that I can watch. Is E4 short for something else? :fingers crossed:

dmb
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

E4 is a UK cable channel - a sister channel of the main terrestrial channel, Channel 4 (C4). I'm surprised they have time to show Roswell though, considering that Big Brother 2008 just started and E4 usually dedicate about 18 hours a day to live coverage of the BB house!

That's kind of annoying for me because I left the UK 5 months ago - and had to leave my S2 and S3 Roswell DVD's at home! Going back for a visit next month though, so maybe I'll get to see a couple of episodes :).
forever dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by forever dreamer »

I was shocked too which was why I was late in posting it. The thing that confused me though, was when I looked in the information part to check that it was actual Roswell, and not some documnetary about the place, the original airdate was 2002. I've never known E4 or channel four to show Roswell repeats, and by 2002, Roswell had been cancelled (still hurts saying that), so did they show it before and I've just missed it?? If anyone knows...

I'm so sorry for not adding it was the UK DreamerMaxBehrian, you'd think after all these years things like adding two tiny letters wouldn't be a problem anymore :oops: :oops:

Rach x
Me: Obsession in its purest form.
DreamerMaxBehrian
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerMaxBehrian »

No apology necessary, forever dreamer. :D And thank you for taking the time to reply, though, so I didn't continue driving myself crazy hunting for it! :lol: I even called my sister who has satellite tv to ask her if she got the channel, which of course she doesn't. But hey, it was worth a shot. :wink:

dmb