Roswell DVD's to be re-released.

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StarJet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Roswell DVD's to be re-released.

Post by StarJet »

WTH? I hate that "Starring Emmy Winner Katherine Heigl" sticker. :x
They act as if Isabel is the lead character of the show. Damn them.
And the second season cover sucks without Liz. No Liz = Not Roswell. :cry:
Anchespatoon
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Anchespatoon »

Right. They should rather work on season 4!! :mrgreen:
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

StarJet wrote:WTH? I hate that "Starring Emmy Winner Katherine Heigl" sticker. :x
They act as if Isabel is the lead character of the show. Damn them.
And the second season cover sucks without Liz. No Liz = Not Roswell. :cry:
:x i so agree. i just read it and went WTF and OMG. i love katherine heigl but i love shiri appleby more. >< its totally lame packaging re-designing!!
Anchespatoon wrote:Right. They should rather work on season 4!! :mrgreen:
LOL so agree :lol: :lol: :lol:
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
Anchespatoon
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Anchespatoon »

I mean, if they spend so much afford into this new design.....
vilandragirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by vilandragirl »

A Roswell box set was just released with all three seasons. It's pretty reasonably priced.
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

God it's pathetic! the new box with all the seasons has the cover of the new season 2 one with Shiri placed where Valenti was totally put in the background a secondary character (it was better if they didn't put her at all! not like that!)

http://www.amazon.com/Roswell-Complete- ... 84&sr=8-12

notice the list of the starring actors/characters:
Product Details

* Actors: Katherine Heigl, Shiri Appleby, Jason Behr, Brendan Fehr, Emilie de Raven
WTF?
not only they put miss Heigl as the first name (i don't remember that she was the first name that appears when here with me plays :roll: ) but they removed Majandra Delfino and put Emily as a starring character while she is credited for half of the episodes Majandra and Nick are credited for! She was a regular only in season 2 and a guest star in the other seasons! (in the real order ---> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0201391/ she's the last one)

what i can say? lets hope that the actor who played Nacedo will never win any emmy nor he will get a role in lost :roll:

i'm always very happy to be european! thank God our version is still the real honest one
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
Anchespatoon
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Anchespatoon »

Coccy wrote: i'm always very happy to be european! thank God our version is still the real honest one

yeah thats right, but how long...
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Coccy wrote:God it's pathetic! the new box with all the seasons has the cover of the new season 2 one with Shiri placed where Valenti was totally put in the background a secondary character (it was better if they didn't put her at all! not like that!)

http://www.amazon.com/Roswell-Complete- ... 84&sr=8-12

notice the list of the starring actors/characters:
Product Details

* Actors: Katherine Heigl, Shiri Appleby, Jason Behr, Brendan Fehr, Emilie de Raven
WTF?
not only they put miss Heigl as the first name (i don't remember that she was the first name that appears when here with me plays :roll: ) but they removed Majandra Delfino and put Emily as a starring character while she is credited for half of the episodes Majandra and Nick are credited for! She was a regular only in season 2 and a guest star in the other seasons! (in the real order ---> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0201391/ she's the last one)

what i can say? lets hope that the actor who played Nacedo will never win any emmy nor he will get a role in lost :roll:

i'm always very happy to be european! thank God our version is still the real honest one
I completely agree with you, Coccy. I'm happy for Katherine and Emilie for their success, but they weren't the huge stars of the show, nor were they what drew most people to Roswell.