Revival Series Premiere *spoiler alerts*

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Jull_ana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Revival Series Premiere *spoiler alerts*

Post by Jull_ana »

Oh, she was the winner in one of the earlier seasons - 4 or 5, I don't remember.
She finished her last solo with this amazing multiple attitude pirouette that she stopped without coming down from the attitude. It was breathtaking. I still believe that pirouette won her that title.

And no, not yet Tuesday... but I'm already suffering because this week I'm still in the US and will be able to watch the 2nd episode, but then I'm back to the UK and have no idea what to do. :(
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

Jull_ana wrote:Oh, she was the winner in one of the earlier seasons - 4 or 5, I don't remember.
She finished her last solo with this amazing multiple attitude pirouette that she stopped without coming down from the attitude. It was breathtaking. I still believe that pirouette won her that title.

And no, not yet Tuesday... but I'm already suffering because this week I'm still in the US and will be able to watch the 2nd episode, but then I'm back to the UK and have no idea what to do. :(
Oh no!! Can you get it on Hulu? It might be streaming on their next day? :?
writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia

Roswell, New Mexico S1 Watch Party
Jull_ana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jull_ana »

No Hulu in the UK - I don't think any networks there have bought the rights to the show tbh.
I might just have to see if I can get a reliable VPN provider. :roll:
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Jules, I am definitely devestated for you :cry:

Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

Tinkerbell_Luvs_Roswell wrote: Heavenli24 you are one of my favorite writers on here and to hear you write for Veronica Mars is beyond exciting to hear! Do you write on AO3? Would love to read your work! The movie is tidying me over until the show returns in July and would some new fics to read!
Thank you :). Yeah, I've been writing for Veronica Mars for almost 3 years now :). I love writing Navy!Logan because I work with air force pilots and sometimes deploy overseas with them, so I have some personal experience to add to his character :).

You can find my Veronica Mars fics on AO3 here:
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Heavenli24/works
Jull_ana wrote:No Hulu in the UK - I don't think any networks there have bought the rights to the show tbh.
I might just have to see if I can get a reliable VPN provider. :roll:
I'm in the UK and have NordVPN (mainly so I can watch the new Veronica Mars series on Hulu, as I have a US bank account and subscribed to the $0.99/month Hulu offer over Thanksgiving), but I usually get hold of the new episodes by other means :P. I'm deploying overseas again in 2.5 weeks, for 3 months, and there is only slow and limited internet access there, so I'll have to see what I can do about watching the show while I'm away.
Jull_ana wrote:Oh, she was the winner in one of the earlier seasons - 4 or 5, I don't remember.
I watched her whole season on SYTYCD, but I didn't even recognise her in Grey's Anatomy :P... she looked familiar but I just didn't connect the actress with the dancer :P. It wasn't until I was reading about the new Roswell show a couple of months ago that I realised that was Jeanine from SYTYCD :P.
Jull_ana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jull_ana »

Heavenli24 wrote:I'm in the UK and have NordVPN (mainly so I can watch the new Veronica Mars series on Hulu, as I have a US bank account and subscribed to the $0.99/month Hulu offer over Thanksgiving), but I usually get hold of the new episodes by other means :P.
OMG :shock: Thank you so much!! I am so glad it works - first thing I'm doing when I get back home :)
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Who's tuning in tonight? :D

Jull_ana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jull_ana »

Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Bahahaa yessss! I love that. So appropriate :lol:

dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

They really are drinking nail polish remover

http://www.justjaredjr.com/2019/01/17/t ... ew-mexico/
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!